Northridge, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Northridge, Los Angeles.
Northridge has a population of 69,973 and an average Walk Score of 61. Northridge is the #58 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Northridge, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Terrena Apartments
- Meridian Place
- Artisan Square
- Belasera at Superior
- Charming Family-Apt Community
- The Ridgeview
- NMS @ Northridge
- The Villagio
- The Best Deals In Northridge!! At Csun
- Windscape Apartments is located near Shopping centers, MTA, Walking distants to CSUN, Parks and Schools
- 4 bed, 2200 sqft, $2,595
- 17030 Celtic Street, Granada Hills CA 91344 at ...
- Ideal home at Halsted Landmark at Northridge, CA
- Northridge Condo - For Lease
Average Apartment Costs in Northridge, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $925.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1565.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2195.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2600.