Northridge, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Northridge, Los Angeles.
Northridge has a population of 69,973 and an average Walk Score of 61. Northridge is the #58 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Northridge, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Meridian Place
- The Ridgeview
- Belasera at Superior
- Artisan Square
- Charming Family-Apt Community
- NMS @ Northridge
- The Villagio
- Charming single family home in Granada Hills
- Meridian Pointe. Utilities Included. Look N Lea...
- 17030 Celtic Street, Granada Hills CA 91344 at ...
- Windscape Apartments is located near Shopping centers, MTA, Walking distants to CSUN, Parks and Schools
- 8735 Corbin Avenue, Northridge CA 91324 at Nort...
- 4 bed, 2200 sqft, $2,595
Average Apartment Costs in Northridge, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $925.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1357. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1145. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1570.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2195.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2900. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2600. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $3200.