Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles.
Pacific Palisades has a population of 23,450 and an average Walk Score of 46. Pacific Palisades is the #86 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Citrus Suites
- Topanga Lease
- Oversized high floor two bedroom - walk to Pali...
- Sturm-Sterling Manor...2 Bd Available...Prime W...
- Brentwood CA Real Estate For Lease 2101 Queensf...
- Beautiful home walk to village and shops
- Great Deal On Topanga Lease
- 2 Bedroom - $4995
- ***((Fabulous Palisades 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Home...
- 3 Bedroom - $5500
- 1 bed, 1.5 bath, 1152 sqft, $3,000
- 16645 Merrivale Lane - Pacific Palisades, CA 90...
Average Apartment Costs in Pacific Palisades, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $7200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $5500. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $8900.