Pacoima, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pacoima, Los Angeles.
Pacoima has a population of 75,943 and an average Walk Score of 50. Pacoima is the #82 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pacoima, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Southwest Pointe
- Remodeled House with Big Yard
- 3 bed, $1,650
- 13167 Daventry Street, Pacoima CA 91331 at Paco...
- 11840 Chivers Avenue, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoi...
- Beautiful Modern Craftsman Style Home at Pacoima
- Remodeled 4+2+Bonus Room home. LOW Deposit,Pet ...
- 14350 Aztec Street, Sylmar CA 91342 at Sylmar, CA
- 12601 Mercer Street, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoim...
- 9646 Gullo Avenue, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoima, CA
- 13307 Judd Street, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoima, CA
- 13861 Daventry Street, Pacoima CA 91331 at Paco...
- Beautiful, spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment
- 12476 Adelphia Avenue, Sylmar CA 91340 at Sylma...
- 11835 Chivers Avenue, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoi...
Average Apartment Costs in Pacoima, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2075. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2050. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.