Pacoima, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pacoima, Los Angeles.
Pacoima has a population of 75,943 and an average Walk Score of 50. Pacoima is the #82 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pacoima, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Southwest Pointe
- Mountainback Apartment Homes
- 14350 Aztec Street, Sylmar CA 91342 at Sylmar, CA
- 11840 Chivers Avenue, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoi...
- Studio, 1.0 bath, 400 sqft, $850
- Remodeled 3+1 Gated home. Low Deposit! Pets OK
- 3 bed, $1,650
- 10901 Laurel Canyon Boulevard 111
- 11835 Chivers Avenue, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoi...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $917
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,850
- 3+2 Remodeled home|LOW Deposit|Dog Friendly
- Remodeled 5+2 Spacious home. Pet Friendly!
- 13861 Daventry Street, Pacoima CA 91331 at Paco...
- 13167 Daventry Street, Pacoima CA 91331 at Paco...
Average Apartment Costs in Pacoima, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2075. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2000.