Palms, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Palms, Los Angeles.
Palms has a population of 43,075 and an average Walk Score of 78. Palms is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Palms, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Victor on Venice
- Waterstone Cheviot Hills
- Westside Terrace Apartments
- Archstone Westside
- Sundial Glendon
- Meridian (Sawtelle)
- National South
- Nice, Large 3 Bed Home - Newly Remodeled!
- Central Location. Pet Friendly. Gourmet Kitchen...
- 3619 Hughes Ave #5, Townhouse 2BD/2BA!
- 2 bed, 3.0 bath, 1020 sqft, $2,350
- National North Apartments
- Fantastic Large One Bedroom in great West Side/...
- Large Renovated One Bedroom, Hardwood Floors, P...
Average Apartment Costs in Palms, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2260.