Panorama City, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Panorama City, Los Angeles.
Panorama City has a population of 62,444 and an average Walk Score of 63. Panorama City is the #50 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Panorama City, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Southwest Pointe
- Casa Royale Apartments
- Palm Terrace Apartments
- North Hills Willis
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,250
- Washer Dryer HookUp, Patio, Secured Entry attached garage.
- Spacious Unit Gated Parking Controlled Access Deposit $600 and up
- updated kitchen with new cabinets, stainless steal stove/dishwasher and granite counter tops. Attached 2 car garage with 3rd parking space available. Washer and dryer hook ups, large walk in closet in master, large closets in other bedrooms, A/C
- Residential single family home available for rent.
- North Point
- Attached garage, washer/dryer hookup, separate dining room, swimming pool, secured entry.
- Spectacular 3+2 Tri-Level Town Home
- 14211 Lanark Street, Panorama City CA 91402 at ...
- 8832 Lemona Avenue, North Hills CA 91343 at Nor...
Average Apartment Costs in Panorama City, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $855.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1225.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.