Panorama City, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Panorama City, Los Angeles.
Panorama City has a population of 62,444 and an average Walk Score of 63. Panorama City is the #50 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Panorama City, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Premier
- This Apartment is a must see!, id-135470193
- Towne Square
- Palm Terrace Apartments
- Southwest Pointe
- Casa Royale Apartments
- North Hills Willis
- Amazing 3bd/2 5bth Single Family Home
- Nicely remodeled 2 bed + 2 bath w/ wood floors & new paint!!!!
- 4 bed, 2200 sqft, $2,400
- Washer Dryer HookUp, Patio, Secured Entry attached garage.
- Beautiful Upgraded Townhouse
- 14924 Roscoe Blvd Panorama City 91402 at Panora...
- 2 weeks free! Get your own place today! at Pano...
- Gated Community close to 405 FWY
Average Apartment Costs in Panorama City, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $777. The cheapest studio rent is $720. The most expensive studio price is $835.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $855.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1999.