Panorama City, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Panorama City, Los Angeles.
Panorama City has a population of 62,444 and an average Walk Score of 63. Panorama City is the #50 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Panorama City, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Premier
- Towne Square
- Southwest Pointe
- Palm Terrace Apartments
- Casa Royale Apartments
- North Hills Willis
- Amazing 3bd/2 5bth Single Family Home
- 2 Story townhouse, HARD WOOD FLOORS, with BONUS room, Washer Dryer Hook Up, Pool, Central AC, Gated Entry, Attached Garage.
- This is a huge 1 bedroom with vaulted ceiling in the bedrm. There is a washer and dryer in the unit.
- North Point
- 4 bed, 2200 sqft, $2,400
- 9167 Burnet Avenue, North Hills CA 91343 at Nor...
- 9646 Gullo Avenue, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoima, CA
- Beautiful Upgraded Townhouse
- Panorama City home w/2BR + 1BA + private backya...
Average Apartment Costs in Panorama City, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $720. The cheapest studio rent is $695. The most expensive studio price is $835.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $855.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1237. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1999.