Panorama City, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Panorama City, Los Angeles.
Panorama City has a population of 62,444 and an average Walk Score of 63. Panorama City is the #50 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Panorama City, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Premier
- This Apartment is a must see!, id-135470193
- Towne Square
- Casa Royale Apartments
- Southwest Pointe
- Palm Terrace Apartments
- North Hills Willis
- Amazing 3bd/2 5bth Single Family Home
- Please contact Carlos at (818) 478-0219 for an appointment to see the unit.
- North Point
- Attached garage, washer/dryer hookup, separate dining room, swimming pool, secured entry.
- 3 bed, 1800 sqft, $2,200
- 14211 Lanark Street, Panorama City CA 91402 at ...
- Spectacular 3+2 Tri-Level Town Home
- New Roscoe at Panorama City, CA
Average Apartment Costs in Panorama City, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $720. The cheapest studio rent is $695. The most expensive studio price is $835.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $855.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1924. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1999.