Panorama City, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Panorama City, Los Angeles.
Panorama City has a population of 62,444 and an average Walk Score of 63. Panorama City is the #50 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Panorama City, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Premier
- Southwest Pointe
- Palm Terrace Apartments
- Casa Royale Apartments
- North Hills Willis
- 8832 Lemona Avenue, North Hills CA 91343 at Nor...
- Nicely remodeled 2 bed + 2 bath w/ wood floors & new paint!!!!
- Spacious Unit Gated Parking Controlled Access Deposit $600 and up
- 2 Story townhouse, HARD WOOD FLOORS, with BONUS room, Washer Dryer Hook Up, Pool, Central AC, Gated Entry, Attached Garage.
- Woodman Lassen Apartments
- Washer Dryer HookUp, Patio, Secured Entry attached garage.
- Residential single family home available for rent.
- Attached garage, washer/dryer hookup, separate dining room, swimming pool, secured entry.
- North Point
- Amazing 3bd/2.5bth Single Family Home
Average Apartment Costs in Panorama City, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $695.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1237. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.