San Pedro, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Pedro, Los Angeles.
San Pedro has a population of 73,762 and an average Walk Score of 66. San Pedro is the #40 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Pedro, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- WaterMarke Tower
- Marine View Apts
- One BR in San Pedro! Check this out!, id-135480241
- Park Western Estates
- 1327 West Park Western Drive
- Brand new everything! Granite counters, new cabinets, new bath, new floors, new windows
- A MUST SEE!!! Spacious & Bright! 3bd/3ba,Two-Stories with multiple balconies! Incredible Views! Attached 2-car garage!
- Move In Special! Half off First Full Month! Bea...
- Bunker Hills Condo for Rent 800 West 1st Street...
- Charming Beach House
- 1445 W 9th - 5
- Lovely 1BR Unit on the Canyon!
- LaSalle Loft , $1850
- 2 bed, $1,250
Average Apartment Costs in San Pedro, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $944.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1140. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3048.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1195.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2297. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2495.