San Pedro, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Pedro, Los Angeles.
San Pedro has a population of 73,762 and an average Walk Score of 66. San Pedro is the #40 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- WaterMarke Tower
- Marine View Apts
- Brand new everything! Granite counters, new cabinets, new bath, new floors, new windows
- A MUST SEE!!! Spacious & Bright! 3bd/3ba,Two-Stories with multiple balconies! Incredible Views! Attached 2-car garage!
- 643 W. 17th Street - 1
- Centre Street Loft-- View, View, View!
- Beautiful Tudor Style Home By Averill Park
- Amazing Beach Bungalow!!
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $1,075
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,440
- Remodeled bath, remodeled kitchen with granite counter tops, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dish washer, double stainless steel sink, washer/dryer; wood floors, remodeled bath, utiliites included, single garage included
- 1BR+gar near ocean & beach, private yard, Pt. F...
- La Salle Loft
- Stunning Market Lofts Condo For Lease 645 W 9th...
- All New 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartment in San Pedro!