San Pedro, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Pedro, Los Angeles.
San Pedro has a population of 73,762 and an average Walk Score of 66. San Pedro is the #40 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- WaterMarke Tower
- Marine View
- Park Western Estates
- New paint, New carpet, water & trash paid by owner, close to freeway, shopping & schools, Laundry on site, 3 blocks from shoreline
- Beautiful Duplex for Rent
- cute 1 bedroom apartment, modern, new appliances. Water and trash paid. Secure parking and building
- Brand new everything! Granite counters, new cabinets, new bath, new floors, new windows
- Remodeled bath, remodeled kitchen with granite counter tops, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dish washer, double stainless steel sink, washer/dryer; wood floors, remodeled bath, utiliites included, single garage included
- 850 W. Sepulveda St., San Pedro
- SAN PEDRO BEAUTIFUL, LARGE 3BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, WASHER DRYER HOOKUPS, NEWLY REMODELED
- A MUST SEE!!! Spacious & Bright! 3bd/3ba,Two-Stories with multiple balconies! Incredible Views! Attached 2-car garage!
- 643 W. 17th Street - 1
- 427 W 21st St, San Pedro, CA 90731
- 3 bed, 760 sqft, $2,195
- Studio, 186 sqft, $325