San Pedro, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Pedro, Los Angeles.
San Pedro has a population of 73,762 and an average Walk Score of 66. San Pedro is the #40 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Pedro, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- WaterMarke Tower
- Marine View Apts
- One BR in San Pedro! Check this out!, id-135480241
- Park Western Estates
- 1327 West Park Western Drive
- Nice And Clean apartment
- SAN PEDRO BEAUTIFUL, LARGE 3BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, WASHER DRYER HOOKUPS, NEWLY REMODELED
- A MUST SEE!!! Spacious & Bright! 3bd/3ba,Two-Stories with multiple balconies! Incredible Views! Attached 2-car garage!
- 2br, 2ba, solid wood floor, granite counter, laundry hookups, airconditioning, gas stove, 2 parking spots, nears the spa and swimming pool, in the beautiful complex with streams arounded.
- Upper 2 Bedroom Unit with Balcony & Harbor ...
- Charming Beach House in San Pedro!!!!
- 3 Bedroom & 2.5 Bath Townhouse in San Pedro!
- Amazing Beach Bungalow!!
- Call Today!Live In Luxury Tomorrow! Open House ...
Average Apartment Costs in San Pedro, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $944.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1140. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3048.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1175. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1775.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2297. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2495.