San Pedro, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Pedro, Los Angeles.
San Pedro has a population of 73,762 and an average Walk Score of 66. San Pedro is the #40 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Pedro, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- WaterMarke Tower
- Marine View Apts
- One BR in San Pedro! Check this out!, id-135480241
- 1327 West Park Western Drive
- Park Western Estates
- SAN PEDRO BEAUTIFUL, LARGE 3BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, WASHER DRYER HOOKUPS, NEWLY REMODELED
- Stunningly Gorgeous 3br/3ba Luxury Condo!!
- 3 bed, 1402 sqft, $2,150
- Nice And Clean apartment
- Great Location In San Pedro
- Studio, $625
- 1 bed, 792 sqft, $1,325
- Move In Special! Half off First Full Month! Bea...
- 2 bed, 864 sqft, $1,895
Average Apartment Costs in San Pedro, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $944.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1140. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3048.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1185. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1175. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1195.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1939. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2495.