San Pedro, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Pedro, Los Angeles.
San Pedro has a population of 73,762 and an average Walk Score of 66. San Pedro is the #40 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Pedro, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- WaterMarke Tower
- Marine View Apts
- One BR in San Pedro! Check this out!, id-135480241
- 1327 West Park Western Drive
- Park Western Estates
- A MUST SEE!!! Spacious & Bright! 3bd/3ba,Two-Stories with multiple balconies! Incredible Views! Attached 2-car garage!
- ** Ocean View Condo In Miraleste Canyon **
- Amazing Beach Bungalow!!
- Huge 3BD++/2.5BA Condo With a View at San Pedro...
- Charming Beach House
- Upper 2 Bedroom Unit with Balcony & Harbor ...
- Gorgeous fully remodeled 1 Bedroom, 1 bath Condo
- 1BR+gar near ocean & beach, private yard, Pt. F...
- 427 W 21st St, San Pedro, CA 90731
Average Apartment Costs in San Pedro, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $944.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1325. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1140. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3048.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1317. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1175. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1775.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2100.