South Los Angeles, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Los Angeles, Los Angeles.
South Los Angeles has a population of 201,905 and an average Walk Score of 62. South Los Angeles is the #53 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Los Angeles, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1,032 sq. ft. - must see to believe., id-135707237
- Shrine Collection
- TOTALLY REMODELD 2 BEDROOM ***BEAUTIFUL***
- completely remodeled house
- BEAUTIFUL NEW Courtstyle Apartment Units
- FANTASTIC! LARGE! TOTALLY REMODELED 2 Story House Available
- Very Nice , Newly Refurbished 1 bedroom 1 bath. Upstairs detatched Apt. Section 8 OK
- Los Angeles, CA - Street Retail - $3,500.00
- 1453 1/2 W. 80th St. (Apt in back of house) Beautiful Large Two bedrms + One bathrm apt. Newly carpeted in both bedrooms & hardwood in the living room. Upstairs unit. Garage parking.
- 11502 S Vermont Ave, Los Angeles
- Studio, 1.0 bath, $850
- Beautiful 3 bedrooms, 2 bath house for rent. Tile, spacious living room, newly remolded kitchen with Granite counter tops, Garage
- Tile, Very Clean unit, Gated Property, Gated parking for one car
- Newly Remodeled House- GORGEOUS
Average Apartment Costs in South Los Angeles, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1062. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1075.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1974. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2400.