South Los Angeles, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Los Angeles, Los Angeles.
South Los Angeles has a population of 201,905 and an average Walk Score of 62. South Los Angeles is the #53 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Los Angeles, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Two BR Two BA, id-135624247
- Shrine Collection
- FANTASTIC! LARGE! TOTALLY REMODELED 2 Story House Available
- NEWLY REMODELD UNIT IN QUADPLEX
- Very Nice , Newly Refurbished 1 bedroom 1 bath. Upstairs detatched Apt. Section 8 OK
- completely remodeled house
- 11502 S Vermont Ave, Los Angeles
- BEAUTIFUL NEW Courtyard Styled Apartments
- 1453 1/2 W. 80th St. (Apt in back of house) Beautiful Large Two bedrms + One bathrm apt. Newly carpeted in both bedrooms & hardwood in the living room. Upstairs unit. Garage parking.
- 11500 S Vermont Avenue
- TOTALLY REMODELD 2 BEDROOM ***BEAUTIFUL***
- 1 Bedroom - $1050
- 4 cars parking and a nice front yard
- Call 213-255-5198 directly for 2bed/2Ba upstairs unit with fresh paint throughout, all new exterior windows, master bdrm with walk-in closet and separate entry/exit.
Average Apartment Costs in South Los Angeles, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1017. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $985. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1885.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2400.
Eight Bedrooms apartments at cost of $5400.