South Los Angeles, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Los Angeles, Los Angeles.
South Los Angeles has a population of 201,905 and an average Walk Score of 62. South Los Angeles is the #53 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Los Angeles, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Apartment in prime location, id-134892368
- Shrine Collection
- FANTASTIC! LARGE! TOTALLY REMODELED 2 Story House Available
- BEAUTIFUL NEW Courtstyle Apartment Units
- 11502 S Vermont Ave, Los Angeles
- TOTALLY REMODELD 2 BEDROOM ***BEAUTIFUL***
- completely remodeled house
- 1453 1/2 W. 80th St. (Apt in back of house) Beautiful Large Two bedrms + One bathrm apt. Newly carpeted in both bedrooms & hardwood in the living room. Upstairs unit. Garage parking.
- BEAUTIFUL NEW Courtyard Styled Apartments
- NEWLY REMODELD UNIT IN QUADPLEX
- Los Angeles, CA - Street Retail - $3,500.00
- Very Nice , Newly Refurbished 1 bedroom 1 bath. Upstairs detatched Apt. Section 8 OK
- 2-bdrm apt in 10-unit building...downstairs...off-street parking...W/D hookup...available now...
- TOTALLY REMODLED unit in Small Complex
Average Apartment Costs in South Los Angeles, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $850.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $985. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1965. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1830. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.