South Los Angeles, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Los Angeles, Los Angeles.
South Los Angeles has a population of 201,905 and an average Walk Score of 62. South Los Angeles is the #53 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Los Angeles, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Welcome home to Oro Apartments., id-135657601
- Shrine Collection
- FANTASTIC! LARGE! TOTALLY REMODELED 2 Story House Available
- BEAUTIFUL NEW Courtyard Styled Apartments
- 11502 S Vermont Ave, Los Angeles
- Very Nice , Newly Refurbished 1 bedroom 1 bath. Upstairs detatched Apt. Section 8 OK
- NEWLY REMODELD UNIT IN QUADPLEX
- TOTALLY REMODELD 2 BEDROOM ***BEAUTIFUL***
- completely remodeled house
- BEAUTIFUL NEW Courtstyle Apartment Units
- 11500 S Vermont Avenue
- 1453 1/2 W. 80th St. (Apt in back of house) Beautiful Large Two bedrms + One bathrm apt. Newly carpeted in both bedrooms & hardwood in the living room. Upstairs unit. Garage parking.
- MOVE IN SPECIAL!!! (Limited time) ONLY $599.00 Deposit moves you in.
- Granite Counter top, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Hardwood flooring, Recessed Lighting, Completely renovated.
Average Apartment Costs in South Los Angeles, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1465.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2600. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2500. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2700.