South Los Angeles, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Los Angeles, Los Angeles.
South Los Angeles has a population of 201,905 and an average Walk Score of 62. South Los Angeles is the #53 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Los Angeles, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Apartment in prime location, id-134892368
- Shrine Collection
- NEWLY REMODELD UNIT IN QUADPLEX
- Very Nice , Newly Refurbished 1 bedroom 1 bath. Upstairs detatched Apt. Section 8 OK
- FANTASTIC! LARGE! TOTALLY REMODELED 2 Story House Available
- 11502 S Vermont Ave, Los Angeles
- Los Angeles, CA - Street Retail - $3,500.00
- completely remodeled house
- Pretty Courtyard Area
- This unit has been completely remodeled with new Kitchen, Bathrooms, and beautiful tiles. The unit includes Refrigerator, Stove, Washer and Dryer inside the unit. With one parking space.
- 1 of 8 units, Water and Trash paid by owner, awesome clean and quite place, 1 carport parking with on site Laundry room.
- Great unit in gated building
- Huge 2 bedroom Newly Remodeled
- ZERO DOLLAR MOVE IN NEWLY REMODELED 2 bedrooms - 1 Bath (Upstairs unit) Hard Wood and Tile Floors New Refrigerator New Stove Large kitchen NO CREDIT CHECK FEE 213-746-7728
Average Apartment Costs in South Los Angeles, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1425. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1830. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1975.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2400.