Southeast Los Angeles, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southeast Los Angeles, Los Angeles.
Southeast Los Angeles has a population of 182,818 and an average Walk Score of 56. Southeast Los Angeles is the #71 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- REMODELED UNIT IN QUAD PROPERTY
- 1 Year Lease Term Required. $250 off 1st 6 months!!! CALL TODAY! $1000 Deposit on approved credit. Pet policy: Cats only.
- New kitchen cabinets w granite, new windows, new flooring, freshly painted inside, 2 car parking, across from high school
- 242 E 54TH ST, Los Angeles
- House is on the south side of the street, facing north. Open front yard--not fenced. Washer/Dryer & stove furnished. Large backyard, fenced with a storage house
- Open House Saturday, May 4, 1:00 -3:00 PM. Super Nice & Clean Duplex. 2 Beds 1.5 Bath. Gated Parking. Built in 2003. Unit Available Now.
- Newer Construction.. Huge 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, laundry hook up inside the unit. Open floor plan bright and airy. Super Clean..
- Completely Remodeled House
- NEWLY REMODLED HOUSE
- Beautiful 2 Story Unit- 4 BD, 2 BA for rent!
- TOTALLY REMODELD SINGLE FAMILY HOME
- REMODELED FAMILY HOME AVAILABLE
- PLEASE CALL FOR VIEWING (do not email) Laundry hook-ups inside, off-street parking, 3bedroom, 2 bath
- GORGEOUS 3 BD FRONT HOUSE OF DUPLEX PROPERTY **** NEWLY REMODELED
- NEWLY remodeled unit in Triplex property