Southeast Los Angeles, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southeast Los Angeles, Los Angeles.
Southeast Los Angeles has a population of 182,818 and an average Walk Score of 56. Southeast Los Angeles is the #71 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Southeast Los Angeles, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Nice Clean South Central Building
- REMODELED UNIT IN QUAD PROPERTY
- Awesome newly remodeled 3 BD 1.5 BA apartment home in a nice are! New kitchen, granite, tile, hardwood, and washer dryer hookups.
- 1 Year Lease Term Required. $250 off 1st 6 months!!! CALL TODAY! $1000 Deposit on approved credit. Pet policy: Cats only.
- This is a 4 Unit complex all on the ground floor. It comes with a detached garage and 1 possible parking space.
- Close proximity to 105fwy, Academy High School #11 and Markham Middle School.
- Great upstairs apt in 4-unit building...off-street parking...fresh paint...new carpeting...available now...
- Totally remodeled 2 bedroom apartment! New kitchen, restroom, paint, carpet, and appliances.
- GORGEOUS/ REMODELED FRONT UNIT
- Near Huntington Park and Major Shopping Centers. Quite Street near Brand new Schools.
- $1250.00 MOVE-IN SPECIAL ! -Deposit only $500.00 -Includes 1 parking @ no additional fee! -New Paint -New Flooring Gated for security Very large Unit - Refrigerator included -Stove included
- Newly Renovated 1 Bedroom
- Very Large, light & bright 3 bed 2 ba townhouse w/ open floor plan. Large Master bedroom w/ full bath. Spacious eat in kitchen, Dining Rm, natural wood cabinets in kitchen. 2 Car Prkg, tons of storage, freshly painted. Refrigerator & Stove included.
- Beautiful, spacious 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath 2-story townhouse in geted community. with a car garage plus laundry hook=up.
- contact Elizabeth 323 904-8086
Average Apartment Costs in Southeast Los Angeles, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2150. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.