Southeast Los Angeles, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southeast Los Angeles, Los Angeles.
Southeast Los Angeles has a population of 182,818 and an average Walk Score of 56. Southeast Los Angeles is the #71 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Southeast Los Angeles, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Nice Clean South Central Building
- REMODELED UNIT IN QUAD PROPERTY
- Awesome newly remodeled 3 BD 1.5 BA apartment home in a nice are! New kitchen, granite, tile, hardwood, and washer dryer hookups.
- 1 Year Lease Term Required. $250 off 1st 6 months!!! CALL TODAY! $1000 Deposit on approved credit. Pet policy: Cats only.
- This is a 4 Unit complex all on the ground floor. It comes with a detached garage and 1 possible parking space.
- GORGEOUS FRONT HOUSE ON DUPLEX PROPERTY (NOT ATTACHED)
- Great upstairs apt in 4-unit building...off-street parking...fresh paint...new carpeting...available now...
- Newer Construction.. Huge 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, laundry hook up inside the unit. Open floor plan bright and airy. Super Clean..
- REMODELED FAMILY HOME AVAILABLE
- jaccuzi master tub/fenced backyard/large lot/upgraded floors (tile, wood and carpet)
- Totally remodeled. Near USC & downtown L.A. near public transportation, schools & shopping very close by. Ground floor unit in a 5 unit building.
- Beautifully upgraded 4 unit building in the heart of Los Angeles, CA. 2 units (3 bed/2 bath) are vacant and recently upgraded. Upgrades included fresh paint- inside/outside, new carpet and wood laminate floors, new fixtures and vanities.
- 242 E 54TH ST, Los Angeles
- Newly Remodeled 2 story Front House GREAT FIND~
- LARGE 4 BEDROOM, 2 BATH HOUSE ACROSS FROM SCHOOL. LARGE GATED YARD, PARKING ON SITE
Average Apartment Costs in Southeast Los Angeles, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1297. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1575. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1850.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.