Southeast Los Angeles, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southeast Los Angeles, Los Angeles.
Southeast Los Angeles has a population of 182,818 and an average Walk Score of 56. Southeast Los Angeles is the #71 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- Awesome apartment in quiet area! Newly renovated, New kitchen with dishwasher, garbage disposal, stove, granite..Also has washer dryer hookup. Includes water. Deposit negotiable.
- Nice Clean South Central Building
- 1 Year Lease Term Required. $250 off 1st 6 months!!! CALL TODAY! $1000 Deposit on approved credit. Pet policy: Cats only.
- REMODELED UNIT IN QUAD PROPERTY
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 2616 sqft, $1,650
- 1.LARGE ROOMS 2.SECURE YARD 3.PARKING
- $1250.00 MOVE-IN SPECIAL ! -Deposit only $500.00 -Includes 1 parking @ no additional fee! -New Paint -New Flooring Gated for security Very large Unit - Refrigerator included -Stove included
- Beautiful, spacious 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath 2-story townhouse in geted community. with a car garage plus laundry hook=up.
- Open House Saturday, May 4, 1:00 -3:00 PM. Super Nice & Clean Duplex. 2 Beds 1.5 Bath. Gated Parking. Built in 2003. Unit Available Now.
- Very Large, light & bright 3 bed 2 ba townhouse w/ open floor plan. Large Master bedroom w/ full bath. Spacious eat in kitchen, Dining Rm, natural wood cabinets in kitchen. 2 Car Prkg, tons of storage, freshly painted. Refrigerator & Stove included.
- Two parking spaces, water payed by owner.
- Remodeled apt! Super Clean. Quiet! Close to Downtown! All Appliances included! W/D Inside Unit!! Gated Parking! Apto remodelado a la moda. Limpo. Tranquilo. Electrodomesticos incluidos. Cerca del Centro.
- This is a 4 Unit complex all on the ground floor. It comes with a detached garage and 1 possible parking space.
- Close proximity to 105fwy, Academy High School #11 and Markham Middle School.
- Newly Renovated, Secured Property, Gated Parking/ Starting at $1,100