Southeast Los Angeles, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southeast Los Angeles, Los Angeles.
Southeast Los Angeles has a population of 182,818 and an average Walk Score of 56. Southeast Los Angeles is the #71 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Southeast Los Angeles, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Los Angeles , CA - Apartment - $1,395.00 Availa...
- REMODELED UNIT IN QUAD PROPERTY
- Awesome newly remodeled 3 BD 1.5 BA apartment home in a nice are! New kitchen, granite, tile, hardwood, and washer dryer hookups. SECTION 8 TENANTS WITH 3 BEDROOM VOUCHERS CAN MOVE IN WITH ZERO DEPOSIT!
- tenants must maintain lawn landlord will pay water bill up $150 a month after that tenants must pay overage tenants must maintain wood floor through out the house any damage to wood floor tenants must pay
- contact Elizabeth 323 904-8086
- Amazing (3) Bedroom !!! Great Location !!
- the building has survilance camera and close gate .
- PLEASE CALL FOR VIEWING (do not email) Laundry hook-ups inside, off-street parking, 3bedroom, 2 bath
- BRAND NEW - TWO 4BR/2BA Apartments.
- Two parking spaces, water payed by owner.
- Totally refurbished with new flooring and appliances! You have to see it to believe it!NO CREDIT CHECK FEE For Online Applications, other listings, and other information, visit us at www.Haroni.com
- Newly Renovated, Secured Property, Gated Parking/ Starting at $1,100
- Newer Construction.. Huge 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, laundry hook up inside the unit. Open floor plan bright and airy. Super Clean..
- TOTALLY REMODELD SINGLE FAMILY HOME
- House is on the south side of the street, facing north. Open front yard--not fenced. Washer/Dryer & stove furnished. Large backyard, fenced with a storage house
Average Apartment Costs in Southeast Los Angeles, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $880. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $760. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1412. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.