Studio City, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Studio City, Los Angeles.
Studio City has a population of 38,306 and an average Walk Score of 75. Studio City is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Studio City, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- L'Estancia - Near Major Studios
- Windsor Lofts at Universal City
- 2 Bedroom Townhome
- Studio City Midrise
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bedroom Townhome
- 1 bd/One BA One BR Apartment - Close to the 101, 134 &... - Two BR
- Largest Floor Plans In Sherman Oaks! 1 Month Fr...
- 5 bed, 4.5 bath, 3696 sqft, $5,700
- Fully Furnished Studio
- Prime, South of the blvd, Studio City
- 1 Bedroom Jr
- Studio City Home Furnished and All Utilities In...
- Huge 2 Story Pool home
- Walk to Ventura Blvd
Average Apartment Costs in Studio City, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1651. The cheapest studio rent is $1025. The most expensive studio price is $1825.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2045.