Studio City, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Studio City, Los Angeles.
Studio City has a population of 38,306 and an average Walk Score of 75. Studio City is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Studio City, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- L'Estancia - Near Major Studios
- Windsor Lofts at Universal City
- The Diplomat
- Studio City Midrise
- The Enclave
- The Arbor
- 10721 Moorpark Street
- City Walk Apartments
- 5 bed, 4.5 bath, 3696 sqft, $5,700
- Studio, 1.0 bath, 640 sqft, $1,995
- 600 Credit! Upper, Central A/C, Gym/Pool/Spa/Bb...
- Only 2 Left! NOW Available! 1400-1500 Square Fe...
- The Ritz
- Gorgeous 2 bedroom 2bath condo in Sherman Oaks
- For Lease: 3 units available starting at $2045 ...
Average Apartment Costs in Studio City, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1740. The cheapest studio rent is $1651. The most expensive studio price is $1830.