Sun Valley, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sun Valley, Los Angeles.
Sun Valley has a population of 86,090 and an average Walk Score of 56. Sun Valley is the #70 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sun Valley, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- SWIMMING POOL CENTRAL A/C & HEATING BALCONY & PATIO CAMERA SECURITY SYSTEM SECURED PARKING For more information please call Debbie (818) 270-7109, Haik (818) 431-3132 Cindy (323)356-2579 Pablo (818) 299-2417 Office (323) 256-6060
- Glen Oaks Gardens
- 7009 Fulton Ave
- Updated one bedroom, one bathroom units in a four-unit at the end of a quiet street in North Hollywood. New paint, plumbing, fixtures, and water/wall heaters. Breakfast area in the kitchen. Each unit has a large detached one-car garage.
- 7236 Farmdale Avenue, North Hollywood CA 91605 ...
- Home at 10418 Pearson PlaceShadow Hills, CA
- 4 bed, $2,800
- 7647 Lemp Avenue, North Hollywood, CA 91605 at ...
- Spacious and Bright 2+2 Available!
- Beautiful updated thoughout 3 + 2 home
- 7062 Coldwater Canyon Avenue, North Hollywood C...
- 7652 Goodland Avenue, North Hollywood, CA 91605...
- 3 bed, 1008 sqft, $1,800
- Premier West Group
- 3 bed, 1311 sqft, $2,100
Average Apartment Costs in Sun Valley, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $815. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.