Sun Valley, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sun Valley, Los Angeles.
Sun Valley has a population of 86,090 and an average Walk Score of 56. Sun Valley is the #70 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sun Valley, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- SWIMMING POOL CENTRAL A/C & HEATING BALCONY & PATIO CAMERA SECURITY SYSTEM SECURED PARKING For more information please call Debbie (818) 270-7109, Haik (818) 431-3132 Cindy (323)356-2579 Pablo (818) 299-2417 Office (323) 256-6060
- Glen Oaks Gardens
- Glenoaks Garden at Sun Valley, CA
- 7647 Lemp Avenue, North Hollywood, CA 91605 at ...
- 7236 Farmdale Avenue, North Hollywood CA 91605 ...
- Remodeled 3+1 Gated home. Low Deposit! Pets OK
- 4 bed, $2,800
- Beautiful updated thoughout 3 + 2 home
- Villa Del Sol Apartments
- Villa California -1 Bedroom Apartment With All ...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,400
- Home at 10418 Pearson PlaceShadow Hills, CA
- 7652 Goodland Avenue, North Hollywood, CA 91605...
- 7062 Coldwater Canyon Avenue, North Hollywood C...
- 7635 Beck Avenue, North Hollywood CA 91605 at N...
Average Apartment Costs in Sun Valley, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $907. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $815. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1000.