Sunland, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sunland, Los Angeles.
Sunland has a population of 21,964 and an average Walk Score of 59. Sunland is the #61 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sunland, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 10034 Samoa Ave, Tujunga
- 7605 Le Berthon Street, Tujunga CA 91042 at Tuj...
- 2 Bed/3 Bath/2 Attached Garage! Open House 4/21...
- 8014 Grove Street, Sunland CA 91040 at Sunland, CA
- 10463 Pinewood Avenue, Tujunga CA 91042 at Tuju...
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $2,900
- **Amazing Special** Large One Bedroom!! 1st Mon...
- 10018 Silverton Avenue, Tujunga CA 91042 at Tuj...
- Fabulous 1 Bedroom W/ Amazing Spring Special! A...
- 7333 Hillrose Street, Tujunga CA 91042 at Tujun...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,795
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,125
- Brand New Gorgeous 2bed/2bath house in Tujunga!
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,695
- 8143 Grove Street, Sunland CA 91040 at Sunland, CA
Average Apartment Costs in Sunland, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1410. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.