Sylmar, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sylmar, Los Angeles.
Sylmar has a population of 78,374 and an average Walk Score of 49. Sylmar is the #83 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sylmar, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Rockwood at the Cascades
- IMT Granada Pointe
- Hansa Investments Inc
- 11835 Chivers Avenue, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoi...
- 863 N Workman Street, San Fernando CA 91340 at ...
- 12601 Mercer Street, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoim...
- Cozy Private Studio "Capri" at Histor...
- Must see! 3 BR 2 full Bath Condo with attached 1 parking garage + 1 assigned parking space. No neighbors upstairs or downstairs. *Central Air Conditioning. *Washer & Dryer Hook-ups. *Stove & Microwave. *Recessed lighting in living-room.
- 14362 Dyer Street, Sylmar CA 91342 at Sylmar, CA
- 14369 Oro Grande Street, Sylmar CA 91342 at Syl...
- 3+2 Remodeled home|LOW Deposit|Dog Friendly
- 14745 Ararat Street, Sylmar CA 91342 at Sylmar, CA
- 12476 Adelphia Avenue, Sylmar CA 91340 at Sylma...
- 12829 McLennan Avenue, Granada Hills CA 91344 a...
- 14350 Aztec Street, Sylmar CA 91342 at Sylmar, CA
Average Apartment Costs in Sylmar, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1048. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1246.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1490.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1995. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.