Tarzana, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tarzana, Los Angeles.
Tarzana has a population of 29,671 and an average Walk Score of 54. Tarzana is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tarzana, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avondale At Warner Center
- Quakertown Terrace Apartments
- The Newporter
- Tarzana Springs
- Tarzana Terraces
- Gated 2+1.5 condo w/clubhs, gym, water + trash ...
- Beautiful and Large 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with ...
- Reseda twnhm w/appliances, garage, 2 pools + te...
- 18601 Victory Blvd, Reseda CA 91335 at Reseda, CA
- Collins Apts...Ideal Unit Equals Ideal Living -...
- 6502 Quaker Town Ave - 1
- The Terrace
- New in the market
- Tarzana Palms...1 Bedroom Apartment....Our Tena...
- Reseda Apartments...Charming One Bedroom In Tar...
Average Apartment Costs in Tarzana, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1095.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1325.