Tarzana, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tarzana, Los Angeles.
Tarzana has a population of 29,671 and an average Walk Score of 54. Tarzana is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tarzana, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Quakertown Terrace Apartments
- Avondale At Warner Center
- The Newporter
- Tarzana Terraces
- Tarzana Springs
- 3 Bedroom - $2800
- 6502 Quaker Town Ave - 1
- Reseda twnhm w/appliances, garage, 2 pools + te...
- Collins Apts...Ideal Unit Equals Ideal Living -...
- 18601 Victory Blvd, Reseda CA 91335 at Reseda, CA
- Tarzana Palms...1 Bedroom Apartment....Our Tena...
- Wonderful 4 BD 2 BA Home nestled in Great neigh...
- 2 bed, $1,600
- Beautiful room for rent in Tarzana!
- Reseda Garden Apartments...Cozy One Bedroom ......
Average Apartment Costs in Tarzana, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1095.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1325.