Tarzana, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tarzana, Los Angeles.
Tarzana has a population of 29,671 and an average Walk Score of 54. Tarzana is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tarzana, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Quakertown Terrace Apartments
- Avondale At Warner Center
- The Newporter
- Tarzana Terraces
- Tarzana Springs
- Woodland Hills 4+2 w/fireplace, wood floors + l...
- 6502 Quaker Town Ave - 1
- Reseda twnhm w/appliances, garage, 2 pools + te...
- 5 bed, 2.5 bath, 3297 sqft, $4,750
- Reseda Garden Apartments...Cozy One Bedroom ......
- Gated 2+1.5 condo w/clubhs, gym, water + trash ...
- Wonderful 4 BD 2 BA Home nestled in Great neigh...
- Reseda Apartments...Charming One Bedroom In Tar...
- Collins Apts...Ideal Unit Equals Ideal Living -...
- Beautiful room for rent in Tarzana!
Average Apartment Costs in Tarzana, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1095.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1325.