Tarzana, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tarzana, Los Angeles.
Tarzana has a population of 29,671 and an average Walk Score of 54. Tarzana is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tarzana, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Quakertown Terrace Apartments
- Avondale At Warner Center
- The Newporter
- Tarzana Terraces
- Tarzana Springs
- 2 bed, $1,425
- 3 Bedroom - $2800
- Great Family Home at Reseda, CA
- Collins Apts...Ideal Unit Equals Ideal Living -...
- Reseda Garden Apartments...Cozy One Bedroom ......
- 3 bed, 1409 sqft, $2,595
- 2 bed, 1121 sqft, $1,695
- Gated 2+1.5 condo w/clubhs, gym, water + trash ...
- Comfort, Convenience.....2br 2ba Upper Unit Condo
- Reseda Apartments...Charming One Bedroom In Tar...
Average Apartment Costs in Tarzana, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1095.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1325.