Tarzana, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tarzana, Los Angeles.
Tarzana has a population of 29,671 and an average Walk Score of 54. Tarzana is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tarzana, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avondale At Warner Center
- Quakertown Terrace Apartments
- 1 Bedroom Townhome
- 2 bed, $1,425
- Woodland Hills 4+2 w/fireplace, wood floors + l...
- 2 bed, $1,600
- Tarzana Palms...1 Bedroom Apartment....Our Tena...
- 4 bed, 1488 sqft, $2,295
- Upgraded Tarzana home w/wood floors + all appli...
- Great Family Home at Reseda, CA
- 6502 Quaker Town Ave - 1
- Reseda Apartments...Charming One Bedroom In Tar...
- Beautiful room for rent in Tarzana!
- Collins Apts...Ideal Unit Equals Ideal Living -...
- 2 bed, 1121 sqft, $1,695
Average Apartment Costs in Tarzana, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $895.