Tarzana, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tarzana, Los Angeles.
Tarzana has a population of 29,671 and an average Walk Score of 54. Tarzana is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tarzana, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avondale At Warner Center
- Quakertown Terrace Apartments
- The Newporter
- Gated 2+1.5 condo w/clubhs, gym, water + trash ...
- Reseda Apartments...Charming One Bedroom In Tar...
- Tarzana Palms...1 Bedroom Apartment....Our Tena...
- 3 bed, 1269 sqft, $2,050
- Great Family Home at Reseda, CA
- The Terrace
- Woodland Hills 4+2 w/fireplace, wood floors + l...
- 3 bed, 1409 sqft, $2,595
- Reseda Garden Apartments...Cozy One Bedroom ......
- 2 bed, $1,600
- Beautiful and Large 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with ...
- 6502 Quaker Town Ave - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Tarzana, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $895.