Valley Village, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Valley Village, Los Angeles.
Valley Village has a population of 22,740 and an average Walk Score of 73. Valley Village is the #29 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Valley Village, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- NoHo 14
- IMT Valley Village
- Imt Sherman Village
- Woodland Trio
- 4950 Laurel Canyon
- Valley Village Apts
- Jaclyn Terrace
- Plaza The
- Citiview Terrace
- Riverside Villa Apartments
- Beautiful apartments w/large sq footage
- North Hollywood, CA - 3 Available 04/01/2013
- Extra Large Single Apartment With Separate Bedr...
- 5309 Goodland Ave. Valley Village ~ Beautifully...
Average Apartment Costs in Valley Village, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2010.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2103.