Watts, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Watts, Los Angeles.
Watts has a population of 38,622 and an average Walk Score of 52. Watts is the #78 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Watts, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Property available June 1, 2013 currently being remodeled. Property is available for viewing during remodel process. Please call for appointment or application.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,350
- Newly Renovated, Secured Property, Gated Parking/ Starting at $1,100
- Two parking spaces, water payed by owner.
- Close proximity to 105fwy, Academy High School #11 and Markham Middle School.
- jaccuzi master tub/fenced backyard/large lot/upgraded floors (tile, wood and carpet)
- Great upstairs apt in 4-unit building...off-street parking...fresh paint...new carpeting...available now...
- 2 bedroom with BONUS ROOM duplex. Recently remodeled, gated large yard with, WATER & TRASH INCLUDED.
- 11020 Wilmington Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90059 a...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,250
- Watts Senior Housing at Los Angeles, CA
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $1,875
- 1 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom Apartment
Average Apartment Costs in Watts, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.