Watts, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Watts, Los Angeles.
Watts has a population of 38,622 and an average Walk Score of 52. Watts is the #78 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Watts, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Property available June 1, 2013 currently being remodeled. Property is available for viewing during remodel process. Please call for appointment or application.
- jaccuzi master tub/fenced backyard/large lot/upgraded floors (tile, wood and carpet)
- 2 bedroom with BONUS ROOM duplex. Recently remodeled, gated large yard with, WATER & TRASH INCLUDED.
- LARGE 4 BEDROOM, 2 BATH HOUSE ACROSS FROM SCHOOL. LARGE GATED YARD, PARKING ON SITE
- This specious 3 bedroom, 2 bath unit is completely remodeled with fresh paint, new carpet, and kitchen with appliances security gate for privacy and protection.
- Close proximity to 105fwy, Academy High School #11 and Markham Middle School.
- Great upstairs apt in 4-unit building...off-street parking...fresh paint...new carpeting...available now...
- Watts Senior Housing at Los Angeles, CA
- 11020 Wilmington Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90059 a...
- Newly Renovated, Secured Property, Gated Parking/ Starting at $1,100
Average Apartment Costs in Watts, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.