Wilmington, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wilmington, Los Angeles.
Wilmington has a population of 57,309 and an average Walk Score of 59. Wilmington is the #63 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wilmington, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Park Western Estates
- 1327 West Park Western Drive
- 105 E I Street
- Seaport Homes
- SAN PEDRO BEAUTIFUL, LARGE 3BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, WASHER DRYER HOOKUPS, NEWLY REMODELED
- 3/2 townhouse, 2-story, 2-car garage, inside laundry hook-up, near paint, new carpet, ready to move in, near every thing, corner of Avalon and spulvada.
- -HARDWOOD FLOORS! -Water and Trash PAID! -New stone-tile counters! -New fixtures! -Covered Parking! -24hr surveillance system! -Close to the 405, 110, and 710 freeways! -Near Cal State Long Beach, Harbor City College, and ICDC college!
- 1 bed, $750
- Harbor City 1 Bedroom!!!
- Quiet upper corner 2br remodeled condo in Pacif...
- Three Bedroom Lomita Home
- Updated End Unit in the Gardens - Must See!
- 1 Bed 1 Bath Condo For Rent For Immediate Move ...
- Luxurious Kitchen & Stainless Steel Appliances!...
Average Apartment Costs in Wilmington, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2000.