Wilmington, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wilmington, Los Angeles.
Wilmington has a population of 57,309 and an average Walk Score of 59. Wilmington is the #63 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wilmington, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Park Western Estates
- 1327 West Park Western Drive
- Seaport Homes
- The Don Senior Apartments
- SAN PEDRO BEAUTIFUL, LARGE 3BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, WASHER DRYER HOOKUPS, NEWLY REMODELED
- -HARDWOOD FLOORS! -Water and Trash PAID! -New stone-tile counters! -New fixtures! -Covered Parking! -24hr surveillance system! -Close to the 405, 110, and 710 freeways! -Near Cal State Long Beach, Harbor City College, and ICDC college!
- Bright and Spacious Home w/Nicely Landscaped Ya...
- Three Bedroom Lomita Home
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1150 sqft, $1,800
- Studio, 1.0 bath, $625
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 2100 sqft, $1,995
- Updated End Unit in the Gardens - Must See!
- 1530 W. 261st - 207
- Quiet upper corner 2br remodeled condo in Pacif...
Average Apartment Costs in Wilmington, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1950.