Wilmington, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wilmington, Los Angeles.
Wilmington has a population of 57,309 and an average Walk Score of 59. Wilmington is the #63 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- Park Western Estates
- 1327 West Park Western Drive
- The Don Senior Apartments
- Seaport Homes
- -HARDWOOD FLOORS! -Water and Trash PAID! -New stone-tile counters! -New fixtures! -Covered Parking! -24hr surveillance system! -Close to the 405, 110, and 710 freeways! -Near Cal State Long Beach, Harbor City College, and ICDC college!
- Modern corner unit townhouse with some view. Over 2000 sq. ft. 3 bedroom 2-1/2 Bath plus large bonus room
- 3/2 townhouse, 2-story, 2-car garage, inside laundry hook-up, near paint, new carpet, ready to move in, near every thing, corner of Avalon and spulvada.
- SAN PEDRO BEAUTIFUL, LARGE 3BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, WASHER DRYER HOOKUPS, NEWLY REMODELED
- LARGE 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM CONDO
- Three Bedroom Lomita Home
- 1530 W. 261st - 207
- Studio, 1.0 bath, $625
- Harbor City 1 Bedroom!!!
- Bright and Spacious Home w/Nicely Landscaped Ya...