Wilmington, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wilmington, Los Angeles.
Wilmington has a population of 57,309 and an average Walk Score of 59. Wilmington is the #63 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- Seaport Homes
- Park Western Estates
- Large Kitchen/Dining RM with a washer and dryer hookup. A Glass sliding door that leads to a back shared common area. And a nice size Living Rm. The Master Rm has two closet. There's full bath upstair and the 1.5 ba down stair.
- SAN PEDRO BEAUTIFUL, LARGE 3BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, WASHER DRYER HOOKUPS, NEWLY REMODELED
- 3/2 townhouse, 2-story, 2-car garage, inside laundry hook-up, near paint, new carpet, ready to move in, near every thing, corner of Avalon and spulvada.
- -HARDWOOD FLOORS! -Water and Trash PAID! -New stone-tile counters! -New fixtures! -Covered Parking! -24hr surveillance system! -Close to the 405, 110, and 710 freeways! -Near Cal State Long Beach, Harbor City College, and ICDC college!
- Nicely Upgraded 2 Bed/2 Bath Condo in Torrance
- Air Conditioned, Dishwasher, Microwave
- 1 bed, $750
- LARGE 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM CONDO