Wilmington, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wilmington, Los Angeles.
Wilmington has a population of 57,309 and an average Walk Score of 59. Wilmington is the #63 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wilmington, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Park Western Estates
- 1327 West Park Western Drive
- Seaport Homes
- The Don Senior Apartments
- -HARDWOOD FLOORS! -Water and Trash PAID! -New stone-tile counters! -New fixtures! -Covered Parking! -24hr surveillance system! -Close to the 405, 110, and 710 freeways! -Near Cal State Long Beach, Harbor City College, and ICDC college!
- Modern corner unit townhouse with some view. Over 2000 sq. ft. 3 bedroom 2-1/2 Bath plus large bonus room
- 2br, 2ba, solid wood floor, granite counter, laundry hookups, airconditioning, gas stove, 2 parking spots, nears the spa and swimming pool, in the beautiful complex with streams arounded.
- SAN PEDRO BEAUTIFUL, LARGE 3BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, WASHER DRYER HOOKUPS, NEWLY REMODELED
- Bright and Spacious Home w/Nicely Landscaped Ya...
- Just Reduced! Duplex In Wilmington
- Three Bedroom Lomita Home
- Quiet upper corner 2br remodeled condo in Pacif...
- Luxurious Kitchen & Stainless Steel Appliances!...
- Studio, 1.0 bath, $625
Average Apartment Costs in Wilmington, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1950.