Winnetka, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Winnetka, Los Angeles.
Winnetka has a population of 48,698 and an average Walk Score of 58. Winnetka is the #65 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Winnetka, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avondale At Warner Center
- 4 bed, 1392 sqft, $2,595
- 20260 Mobile St, Winnetka CA 91306 at Winnetka, CA
- 6502 Quaker Town Ave - 1
- 7344 Oakdale Ave, Winnetka CA 91306 at Winnetka...
- 7946 Sunnybrae Ave, Canoga Park CA 91306 at Can...
- 20845 Chase Street, Winnetka CA 91306 at Winnet...
- 2 bed, 786 sqft, $1,400
- 4 bed, $2,495
- 7401 Casaba Ave, Canoga Park CA 91306 at Canoga...
- Saticoy Apartments...Nice Comfortable Living......
- 8423 Remy Avenue, Winnetka CA 91306 at Winnetka...
- 8528 Keokuk Avenue, Winnetka CA 91306 at Winnet...
- High ceilings, lots of light, extra storage, fully stocked with appliances, side-by-side parking, walking distance to stores and restaurants.
- 2 bed, $1,295
Average Apartment Costs in Winnetka, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1133.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1450.