Bay Terraces, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bay Terraces, San Diego.
Bay Terraces has a population of 31,012 and an average Walk Score of 36. Bay Terraces is the #105 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bay Terraces, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,999
- Newly renovated townhome! This home is in the San Diego Unified School District. The nearest schools are Agustin Vincente Zamorano Elementary, Bell Junior High and Morse Senior High School. Very centrally located!
- $1750 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhome. New windows with plantation shutters throughout and hardwood floors in bedrooms! Complex has access to pool! New paint and carpet.
- All kitchen appliances are stainless steel. washing machine, and dryer are all included. Trash pickup and water is included.Teneant is responsible for gas electric, cable, and the alarm nitoring service which is optional. Minimum one year lease.
- 1 dog max 25lbs(+$500 dep) & 1 cat(+$300 dep)
- Quiet 2 bedroom end unit available May 12th. Unit has two assigned parking spaces (one covered), two patios, washer and dryer hook ups, and fresh paint. Complex has tennis and basketball courts. Close to shopping, bus, and easy freeway access.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 866 sqft, $1,225
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 2021 sqft, $2,200
- Move in readY!!! 4 bedroom, 2 bath 2 level house with large back yard withing 100 yards of Morse HS. Garage has been converted to large family room. Large back yard.
- Brookhaven Rd 7126 - 1
- Beautiful 2 story townhouse,hard wood floors, w...
- Centrally Located 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Central To...
- 2845 Allew Way- No App. Fee!! Beautiful Remodel...
- 1354 Theodore St , San Diego
- Amazing 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom Home For Rent! A...
Average Apartment Costs in Bay Terraces, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1825. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.