Bay Terraces, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bay Terraces, San Diego.
Bay Terraces has a population of 31,012 and an average Walk Score of 36. Bay Terraces is the #105 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bay Terraces, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 475 South Meadowbrook Drive
- Quiet 2 bedroom end unit available May 12th. Unit has two assigned parking spaces (one covered), two patios, washer and dryer hook ups, and fresh paint. Complex has tennis and basketball courts. Close to shopping, bus, and easy freeway access.
- Move in readY!!! 4 bedroom, 2 bath 2 level house with large back yard withing 100 yards of Morse HS. Garage has been converted to large family room. Large back yard.
- All kitchen appliances are stainless steel. washing machine, and dryer are all included. Trash pickup and water is included.Teneant is responsible for gas electric, cable, and the alarm nitoring service which is optional. Minimum one year lease.
- 1 dog max 25lbs(+$500 dep) & 1 cat(+$300 dep)
- $1750 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhome. New windows with plantation shutters throughout and hardwood floors in bedrooms! Complex has access to pool! New paint and carpet.
- Beautiful 2 story townhouse,hard wood floors, w...
- Beautiful and Affordable 2 Bedroom Condo in Bonita
- Amazing 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom Home For Rent! A...
- 2845 Allew Way- No App. Fee!! Beautiful Remodel...
- 3 bed, 1570 sqft, $1,895
- Close to schools. Community pool. Garage and parking space.
- Brookhaven Rd 7126 - 1
- 4 bed, 2826 sqft, $2,995
- 2 bed, 866 sqft, $1,225
Average Apartment Costs in Bay Terraces, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $895.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.