Carmel Mountain, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Carmel Mountain, San Diego.
Carmel Mountain has a population of 11,448 and an average Walk Score of 60. Carmel Mountain is the #58 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Carmel Mountain, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cresta Bella
- Jefferson at Carmel Mountain
- Carmel Terrace
- Canyon Rim
- Carmel Summit
- Carmel Mt Ranch, 14264 Breezeway Place, Ideal L...
- Carmel Mountain Ranch, 12081 World Trade Drive ...
- 1br, 1ba, in the Il Palio complex near Rancho B...
- Amazing 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhome with Attached...
- Provencal Town Home
- Fully Furnished Model Town Home! Exquisite Desi...
- Beautiful 1 BR available June 1st
- AMAZING ENTRY LEVEL ONE BEDROOM @ SAN DIEGO.
- Best location, Available 1st week in October
- Real Estate Rental - Four BR, Three BA 2 story
Average Apartment Costs in Carmel Mountain, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1460. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1320. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1566.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2875.