Carmel Mountain, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Carmel Mountain, San Diego.
Carmel Mountain has a population of 11,448 and an average Walk Score of 60. Carmel Mountain is the #58 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Carmel Mountain, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cresta Bella
- Jefferson at Carmel Mountain
- Carmel Terrace
- Carmel Summit
- Canyon Rim
- 4 bed, 1610 sqft, $2,450
- Amazing 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhome with Attached...
- 1br, 1ba, in the Il Palio complex near Rancho B...
- 2 bed, 1280 sqft, $2,000
- 2 bed, 1068 sqft, $1,750
- AMAZING ENTRY LEVEL ONE BEDROOM @ SAN DIEGO.
- Beautiful 1 BR available June 1st
- 2 bed, 1036 sqft, $1,495
- 4 bed, 2474 sqft, $2,875
- Fully Furnished Model Town Home! Exquisite Desi...
Average Apartment Costs in Carmel Mountain, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1460. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1325. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1566.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2050. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2350.