Carmel Valley, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Carmel Valley, San Diego.
Carmel Valley has a population of 44,542 and an average Walk Score of 48. Carmel Valley is the #82 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Carmel Valley, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Del Mar Ridge
- Signature Point
- Archstone Del Mar Heights
- Gorgeous Carmel Valley (San Diego, CA) Condominium
- Gorgeous Executive Home in Ashley Falls Area
- 3548 Seahorn Circle, San Diego, 92130
- 2 bed, 1020 sqft, $1,925
- Rarely Available In Carmel Valley
- 13707 Ruette Le Parc, Del Mar 92014
- 4655 Vereda Luz del Sol
- 12624 Carmel Country Rd., #81
- 5 Bed Rm, 3 Bath, Luxury House for Family
- 2 bed, 942 sqft, $1,995
- Quaint Townhouse with u[grades on a great location
- Real Estate Rental - One BR One BA Apartment
Average Apartment Costs in Carmel Valley, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1757. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1815.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2495.