Castle, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Castle, San Diego.
Castle has a population of 9,896 and an average Walk Score of 63. Castle is the #46 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Castle, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 bedroom 2 bath upstairs unit with a washer /dryer, walk in closet , 2 balconys and off street parking
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $850
- One story house with two bedroom/ one bath with fence yard, whole house has been remodeled with new cabinet/sink/oven and travading flooring in kitchen/living room/ hallway/bathroom. All windows has been replaced.
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $1,475
- Great two bedroom townhome with plenty of space!
- Second floor apt on beautiful canyon. Private. Laundry on site. Patio.
- Secluded Duplex
- Fabulous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with new carpet, paint and plumbing. Inside washer/dryer, dishwasher, side by side refrigerator, stove, microwave, bathrooms remodeled, fireplace, 1 parking space, gated community, garage is negotiable.
Average Apartment Costs in Castle, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.