Chollas Creek, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Chollas Creek, San Diego.
Chollas Creek has a population of 5,179 and an average Walk Score of 61. Chollas Creek is the #53 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Chollas Creek, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Near schools, bus route, shopping Property available June 1st
- 3 Bedroom - 2 Bath in City Heights-San Diego. Available now and ready for move in.
- Newly remodeled 2 bedroom 1 bath Apartment
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 750 sqft, $1,005
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1059 sqft, $1,600
- Remodeled 2 Bed/2 Bath ~Granite, Tile, Parking,...
Average Apartment Costs in Chollas Creek, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1150.