Colina del Sol, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Colina del Sol, San Diego.
Colina del Sol has a population of 11,017 and an average Walk Score of 73. Colina del Sol is the #24 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Colina del Sol, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1 bed, 5080 sqft, $950
- This apartment has undergone complete renovation and features a fully equipped kitchen, and A/C. We are pet friendly (w/ an additional security deposit).
- Spacious refurbished house. Hardwood floors.
- Washer/Dryer Hookups - Vaulted ceilings - Fireplace - Granite Kitchen - 619-838-1234 AJ 619-871-1234 Jeff
- A/C, 2 car garage carport, garbage disposal, microwave, stove, washer/dryer hookups Water, trash included in the rent Deposit neg. 12 mo lease
- Remodeled Studio units now available for rent! Please contact local Office at (619)583-7512. Office Hours is Mon to Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including ref, stove, dishwasher and microwave all in unit.
- Estrella Ave 4447 - 1
- Newly Renovated - Modern One Bedroom!! at San D...
- Great 2B/1BA Bottom Floor Apartment W/ Upgrades!
- Apartment for Rent
- 48th Street, Beautiful 2 Bedroom
- 49th St, San Diego, CA 92101
- 1 bed 1 bath condo for rent - Mid-City, Colina Del Sol
Average Apartment Costs in Colina del Sol, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1550.