College East, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in College East, San Diego.
College East has a population of 9,780 and an average Walk Score of 74. College East is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find College East, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Enclave at Lake Murray
- Aztec Pacific
- Southridge Apartments
- 2 bed, 980 sqft, $1,300
- PLEASE READ AD: We have a 4 Brm House for Rent. 1 year lease. Renewable afterwards. Close to SDSU. This is a Superb 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath home. Spacious bedrooms, Rec room, Kitchen. Completely remodeled:
- Quiet, close-knit community - perfect study environment. Senior center/manager on-site. Bright and sunny - lots of windows w/wonderful cross breeze. Perfect study environment.
- Great 3 Bedroom Townhome! Steps from Trolley an...
- Charming Home with Large Yard. Near shops and e...
- 3 bed, 1408 sqft, $1,925
- Life is Good at The Molokai Apartment Homes... ...
- Wonderful neighborhood close to SDSU
- 3 BR - 2 BA Single Story House with City Views!
- 3 bed, $1,695
- Spacious 3B+Huge Bonus Room/2BA House! Hardwood...
- College East 3 Bedroom Home Available 6/15
Average Apartment Costs in College East, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1875.