Core-Columbia, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Core-Columbia, San Diego.
Core-Columbia has a population of 6,622 and an average Walk Score of 96. Core-Columbia is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Core-Columbia, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Vantage Pointe
- Harborview Apartment Homes
- 600 Front Apartments
- AVA Cortez Hill
- 606 3rd Avenue
- Broadway Lofts
- Plan 2
- 4 C Square Lofts Building
- (a) Great 1BR 1BA condo located Downtown in the...
- Luxury Condo for Rent at The Meridian in the Ma...
- Large downtown condo with washer/dryer, balcony...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1949 sqft, $5,800
Average Apartment Costs in Core-Columbia, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1650.