Core-Columbia, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Core-Columbia, San Diego.
Core-Columbia has a population of 6,622 and an average Walk Score of 96. Core-Columbia is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Core-Columbia, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Vantage Pointe
- Harborview Apartment Homes
- 600 Front Apartments
- AVA Cortez Hill
- Market Street Square
- Broadway Lofts
- 1 bed, 673 sqft, $1,375
- Luxury Condo for Rent at The Meridian in the Ma...
- Gorgeous 2BR/2BA Condo on the 25th Floor With V...
- Spectacular Cortez Blu Condo
- 1 bed, 656 sqft, $1,450
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1949 sqft, $5,800
- 2 bed, 1680 sqft, $3,195
Average Apartment Costs in Core-Columbia, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1700.