Corridor, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Corridor, San Diego.
Corridor has a population of 8,036 and an average Walk Score of 77. Corridor is the #17 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Corridor, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- It is a nice 3 bedroom/ 2 bath down stairs unit. It comes with all appliances like refrigerator, dish washer, stove, garbage disposal and laundry on site. It has a large side patio. Has intercom & it is a gated building.
- Large 2 story townhome apartment. New kitchen cabinets, counter tops and flooring. Comes with all appliances like refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal. Laundry on site, gated with telecom and assighned car parking.
- Please call Keith at (619) 709-2537 for rental information.
- Easy access to the 805 and 15 freeways.
- Washer And Dryer ! Pet'S Welcomed.. Dog'...
- This sun-filled apartment is walking distance to newly renovated Cherokee Point Elementary & Wilson Middle schools, markets & churches. Easy access to Freeway 15 & 805, and only half block away from MTS bus stop (University/36th).
- North Park, San Diego, CA 92104
Average Apartment Costs in Corridor, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $950.