Corridor, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Corridor, San Diego.
Corridor has a population of 8,036 and an average Walk Score of 77. Corridor is the #17 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
- Large 2 story townhome apartment. New kitchen cabinets, counter tops and flooring. Comes with all appliances like refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal. Laundry on site, gated with telecom and assighned car parking.
- 3 bed, 975 sqft, $1,525
- Easy access to the 805 and 15 freeways.
- Upstairs unit. Freshly painted, new kitchen cabinets, new tiles in kitchen & both baths. Comes with appliances like ref.,stove, dishwasher,garbage disposal. Laundry on site, intercom, assigned parking and gated.
- Please call Keith at (619) 709-2537 for rental information.
- 3 bedroom 2 bath in north park
- 3871-3875 37th St - 3871
- 1 bed, 625 sqft, $925
- 1 bed, $695
- Charming One Bedroom One Bath Condo Centrally L...
- This sun-filled apartment is walking distance to newly renovated Cherokee Point Elementary & Wilson Middle schools, markets & churches. Easy access to Freeway 15 & 805, and only half block away from MTS bus stop (University/36th).
- North Park One Bedroom
- Pet Friendly!! APPLY THIS MONTH WAIVE PET DEPOSIT