East Village, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Village, San Diego.
East Village has a population of 10,101 and an average Walk Score of 88. East Village is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Village, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Vantage Pointe
- AVA Cortez Hill
- Broadway Lofts
- Market Street Village
- Pioneer Warehouse Lofts
- Gated Access, Movie Room, Community Lounge & Kitchen, On-Site Maintenance, Gated Underground Parking, Downtown Living Lifestyle.
- Furnished studios. All utilities paid.
- Watch the Padres from your living room, corner ...
- Live/Work Loft - Simon Levi Building at San Die...
- 1 Br/ 1 Ba in ICON Bldng. - Month-To-Month Lease
- 2 Bedroom Condo For Rent in the Gaslamp! at Gas...
- (a) Great 1BR 1BA condo located Downtown in the...
- Downtown San Diego 1 Bedroom Condo at Ballpark/...
Average Apartment Costs in East Village, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1320.