East Village, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Village, San Diego.
East Village has a population of 10,101 and an average Walk Score of 88. East Village is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Village, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Vantage Pointe
- AVA Cortez Hill
- Broadway Lofts
- Plan 2
- Market Street Village
- Pioneer Warehouse Lofts
- Gated Access, Movie Room, Community Lounge & Kitchen, On-Site Maintenance, Gated Underground Parking, Downtown Living Lifestyle.
- $2,195.00 Trellis Building in the Gaslamp 2Bedr...
- Large downtown condo with washer/dryer, balcony...
- Welcome Home to City View Apartments overlookin...
- Amazing 1B/1BA Highly Upgraded W/ City Views! W...
- Studio, 1.0 bath, 275 sqft, $797
- Live/Work Loft - Simon Levi Building at San Die...
- Watch the Padres from your living room, corner ...
Average Apartment Costs in East Village, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1315.