Egger Highlands, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Egger Highlands, San Diego.
Egger Highlands has a population of 9,001 and an average Walk Score of 61. Egger Highlands is the #50 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Egger Highlands, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Imperial Pacific Village Apartments
- Playa Blanca Condos
- The Clubhouse
- Playa Blanca
- Two Bedroom
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $880
- 3 bed, 1881 sqft, $1,995
- Imperial Beach 2bd/1.5bth W/Cable+HBO included
- Move In Special! Half Off One Month's Rent Upgr...
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1460 sqft, $1,800
- 1 Bedroom with Pool!
- Three Bedroom with Large Yard at Imperial Beach...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1150 sqft, $1,100
- Spacious 2BD/1.5BA
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,100
Average Apartment Costs in Egger Highlands, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.