Encanto, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Encanto, San Diego.
Encanto has a population of 16,254 and an average Walk Score of 38. Encanto is the #103 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Encanto, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Great new home! Must see.
- 2 Bed 1 Bad. Newly renovated. Tile floors. Newer appliances. Must see
- 6 bedroom home, 2900+ sq feet. Beautiful view. Newly remodeled. New tile floors, granite counter-tops, new paint.
- GORGEOUS Must See, Perfect HomeA Gorgeous 5br bedroom home located in a safe cul-de-sac neighborhood. Great home for military, and to rise an family. Section-8 welcome! Nice side backyard, with orange trees, and an shed to stores your lawnmore and
- Move in readY!!! 4 bedroom, 2 bath 2 level house with large back yard withing 100 yards of Morse HS. Garage has been converted to large family room. Large back yard.
- Hillside Gem with Views of Downtown and Surroun...
- 1 bed, $895
- - $2195 / 3br - 1200ft - Upgraded Encanto Famil...
- 337 61st St. - No app Fee!!!! 1 car garage, gat...
- 4 bed, 2041 sqft, $2,295
- Must See! Beautiful Three Bedroom Home With Gor...
- Encanto, San Diego, CA 92114
Average Apartment Costs in Encanto, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1950.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2350.