Encanto, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Encanto, San Diego.
Encanto has a population of 16,254 and an average Walk Score of 38. Encanto is the #103 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Encanto, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- GORGEOUS Must See, Perfect HomeA Gorgeous 5br bedroom home located in a safe cul-de-sac neighborhood. Great home for military, and to rise an family. Section-8 welcome! Nice side backyard, with orange trees, and an shed to stores your lawnmore and
- Just renovated. New Kitchen. Tile Floors. Excellent condition.
- Move in readY!!! 4 bedroom, 2 bath 2 level house with large back yard withing 100 yards of Morse HS. Garage has been converted to large family room. Large back yard.
- 6 bedroom home, 2900+ sq feet. Beautiful view. Newly remodeled. New tile floors, granite counter-tops, new paint.
- 2 Bed 1 Bad. Newly renovated. Tile floors. Newer appliances. Must see
- Amazing 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom Home For Rent! A...
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath with backyard in 3-unit building
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $895
- 1354 Theodore St , San Diego
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1560 sqft, $1,950
- - $2195 / 3br - 1200ft - Upgraded Encanto Famil...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1512 sqft, $2,250
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,745
- Encanto, San Diego, CA 92114
Average Apartment Costs in Encanto, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1950.