La Jolla, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Jolla, San Diego.
La Jolla has a population of 30,117 and an average Walk Score of 56. La Jolla is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Jolla, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casas By The Sea
- 2400 / Three BR - La Jolla Tennis Club., id-135712661
- Solazzo Apartment Homes
- Pacific Heights
- 3233 Via Alicante #46
- 410 Pearl St # 3D
- Eads Ave in La Jolla 4 Bedroom Newly Renovated ...
- Home at 6320 Dowling DrLa Jolla, CA
- 240 Coast Blvd # 1-D
- 220 Coast Blvd # 2D
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $3,300
- 1 Bedroom - 1.5 Bath - Fully Furnished Townhous...
- La Jolla, 3187 Via Alicante #151 - Granite &...
- Large 1 bedroom 1 bath. Great Location, close t...
- 2 Bedroom - $7000-$8000
Average Apartment Costs in La Jolla, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2499.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $4500.