La Jolla, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Jolla, San Diego.
La Jolla has a population of 30,117 and an average Walk Score of 56. La Jolla is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Jolla, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casas By The Sea
- 2400 / 3br - La Jolla Tennis Club., id-135712661
- Solazzo Apartment Homes
- Pacific Heights
- 2 Bedroom - $7000-$8000
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $3,300
- Near UCSD, Upgraded Condo, Granite Counters, Ni...
- Unique Furnished 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Condo in La J...
- 220 Coast Blvd # 2D
- 2 bed, 1137 sqft, $1,950
- Eads Ave in La Jolla 4 Bedroom Newly Renovated ...
- 2 bed, 1017 sqft, $1,750
- Spring Move In Special!
- Great 1 Bedroom Unit in North PB! Available June 1
- Home at 336 Playa Del NorteSan Diego, CA
Average Apartment Costs in La Jolla, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $4500.