La Jolla, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Jolla, San Diego.
La Jolla has a population of 30,117 and an average Walk Score of 56. La Jolla is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Jolla, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casas By The Sea
- SEE SUPPLEMENT FOR PRICING., id-132825319
- Solazzo Apartment Homes
- Pacific Heights
- Eads Ave in La Jolla 4 Bedroom Newly Renovated ...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $3,300
- 2 bed, 1017 sqft, $1,750
- Home at 336 Playa Del NorteSan Diego, CA
- 220 Coast Blvd # 2D
- Fabulous One bedroom One bath Condo in La Jolla...
- The Best Spot In Town!!! Available Soon... At W...
- 410 Pearl St # 3D
- 1 Bedroom - 1.5 Bath - Fully Furnished Townhous...
- Draper Ave.- Free Utilities and private one car...
- Studio, 250 sqft, $1,050
Average Apartment Costs in La Jolla, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $7000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $4500.