La Jolla, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Jolla, San Diego.
La Jolla has a population of 30,117 and an average Walk Score of 56. La Jolla is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Jolla, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casas By The Sea
- SEE SUPPLEMENT FOR PRICING., id-132825319
- Solazzo Apartment Homes
- Pacific Heights
- The Best Spot In Town!!! Available Soon... At W...
- 2 bed, 1017 sqft, $1,750
- Great 1 Bedroom Unit in North PB! Available June 1
- 410 Pearl St # 3D
- 220 Coast Blvd # 2D
- Studio, 250 sqft, $1,050
- Home at 345 KolmarLa Jolla, CA
- Amazing 2nd Floor Large Condo in The Devonshire
- Spring Move In Special!
- Eads Ave in La Jolla 4 Bedroom Newly Renovated ...
- 2 bed, 1017 sqft, $1,875
Average Apartment Costs in La Jolla, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2195.