La Jolla, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Jolla, San Diego.
La Jolla has a population of 30,117 and an average Walk Score of 56. La Jolla is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Jolla, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casas By The Sea
- SEE SUPPLEMENT FOR PRICING., id-132825319
- Solazzo Apartment Homes
- Pacific Heights
- Amazing La Jolla Condo with A/C
- 2 bed, 1017 sqft, $1,875
- 410 Pearl St # 3D
- Fabulous One bedroom One bath Condo in La Jolla...
- Home at 336 Playa Del NorteSan Diego, CA
- 3 bed, 1320 sqft, $2,995
- Amazing 2nd Floor Large Condo in The Devonshire
- Studio, $150
- 1 bed, 681 sqft, $1,649
- The Best Spot In Town!!! Available Soon... At W...
- 3233 Via Alicante #46
Average Apartment Costs in La Jolla, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2499.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $4500.