La Jolla, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Jolla, San Diego.
La Jolla has a population of 30,117 and an average Walk Score of 56. La Jolla is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Jolla, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casas By The Sea
- 2400 / 3br - La Jolla Tennis Club., id-135712661
- Solazzo Apartment Homes
- Studio, $150
- Home at 345 KolmarLa Jolla, CA
- 3233 Via Alicante #46
- 410 Pearl St # 3D
- Large 1 bedroom 1 bath. Great Location, close t...
- 8322 Via Sonoma #73, La Jolla, CA 92037
- Home at 336 Playa Del NorteSan Diego, CA
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $3,300
- 1 Bedroom - 1.5 Bath - Fully Furnished Townhous...
- 2 Bedroom - $7000-$8000
- Eads Ave in La Jolla 4 Bedroom Newly Renovated ...
- Beach Rental
Average Apartment Costs in La Jolla, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1150.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $4500. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $2499. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4800.