La Jolla, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Jolla, San Diego.
La Jolla has a population of 30,117 and an average Walk Score of 56. La Jolla is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Jolla, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casas By The Sea
- 2400 / 3br - La Jolla Tennis Club., id-135712661
- Solazzo Apartment Homes
- Large 1 bedroom 1 bath. Great Location, close t...
- 1 Bedroom - 1.5 Bath - Fully Furnished Townhous...
- Draper Ave.- Free Utilities and private one car...
- beach front Condo
- Beach Rental
- Eads Ave in La Jolla 4 Bedroom Newly Renovated ...
- Villa La Jolla -- Conveniently located -- West ...
- Home at 6320 Dowling DrLa Jolla, CA
- Great 1 Bedroom Unit in North PB! Available June 1
- 410 Pearl St # 3D
- La Jolla Home with Panoramic Coastline View
- The Best Spot In Town!!! Available Soon... At W...
Average Apartment Costs in La Jolla, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2400.