La Jolla, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Jolla, San Diego.
La Jolla has a population of 30,117 and an average Walk Score of 56. La Jolla is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Jolla, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casas By The Sea
- SEE SUPPLEMENT FOR PRICING., id-132825319
- Solazzo Apartment Homes
- Pacific Heights
- Eads Ave in La Jolla 4 Bedroom Newly Renovated ...
- Amazing 2nd Floor Large Condo in The Devonshire
- Villa La Jolla -- Conveniently located -- West ...
- 3 bed, 1320 sqft, $2,995
- Home at 345 KolmarLa Jolla, CA
- Studio, $150
- 410 Pearl St # 3D
- 1 Bedroom - 1.5 Bath - Fully Furnished Townhous...
- Spring Move In Special!
- Unique Furnished 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Condo in La J...
- Home at 6320 Dowling DrLa Jolla, CA
Average Apartment Costs in La Jolla, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2495. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $2299. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $7000.