La Jolla, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Jolla, San Diego.
La Jolla has a population of 30,117 and an average Walk Score of 56. La Jolla is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Jolla, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casas By The Sea
- Solazzo Apartment Homes
- 2 Beds - Mirada at La Jolla Colony
- Pacific Heights
- Caminito Verano 8964 - 1
- 3233 Via Alicante #46
- 2 bed, 1158 sqft, $2,195
- Three bedroom two bath beautifully renovated ho...
- Unique Furnished 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Condo in La J...
- Studio, 250 sqft
- 2 bed, 1137 sqft, $1,950
- Very unique home with a view- Available Now!
- 2 bed, $2,400
- La Jolla Home with Panoramic Coastline View
- Great 1 Bedroom Unit in North PB! Available June 1
Average Apartment Costs in La Jolla, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2495. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $2400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3495.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $4500.