La Jolla Village, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Jolla Village, San Diego.
La Jolla Village has a population of 5,823 and an average Walk Score of 68. La Jolla Village is the #38 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Jolla Village, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avana La Jolla
- Solazzo Apartment Homes
- 1 bed, 681 sqft, $1,649
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath
- 2 bed, 1017 sqft, $1,750
- Fabulous One bedroom One bath Condo in La Jolla...
- 1 Bedroom - 1.5 Bath - Fully Furnished Townhous...
- Wood Floor, Upgraded Condo in La Paz, Near UCSD...
- Villa La Jolla -- Conveniently located -- West ...
- 2 bed, 1137 sqft, $1,950
- Near UCSD, Upgraded Condo, Granite Counters, Ni...
- 4060 Rosenda Ct : Live in this just renovated L...
- La Jolla/Utc, San Diego, CA 92122
- 8322 Via Sonoma #73, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 3233 Via Alicante #46
Average Apartment Costs in La Jolla Village, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1527. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1605.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1972. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2195.