La Jolla Village, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Jolla Village, San Diego.
La Jolla Village has a population of 5,823 and an average Walk Score of 68. La Jolla Village is the #38 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Jolla Village, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avana La Jolla
- Solazzo Apartment Homes
- 4060 Rosenda Ct : Live in this just renovated L...
- 3233 Via Alicante #46
- Fabulous One bedroom One bath Condo in La Jolla...
- Unique Furnished 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Condo in La J...
- 2 bed, 1017 sqft, $1,875
- La Jolla, 3187 Via Alicante #151 - Granite &...
- Wood Floor, Upgraded Condo in La Paz, Near UCSD...
- Near UCSD, Upgraded Condo, Granite Counters, Ni...
- Villa La Jolla -- Conveniently located -- West ...
- 2 bed, 1137 sqft, $1,950
- La Jolla/Utc, San Diego, CA 92122
- 8322 Via Sonoma #73, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath
Average Apartment Costs in La Jolla Village, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1527. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1605.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1750.