La Jolla Village, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in La Jolla Village, San Diego.
La Jolla Village has a population of 5,823 and an average Walk Score of 68. La Jolla Village is the #38 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find La Jolla Village, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avana La Jolla
- Solazzo Apartment Homes
- 3233 Via Alicante #46
- Large 1 bedroom 1 bath. Great Location, close t...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath
- Near UCSD, Upgraded Condo, Granite Counters, Ni...
- Villa La Jolla -- Conveniently located -- West ...
- 4060 Rosenda Ct : Live in this just renovated L...
- Remodeled Condo at Verano in La Jolla Colony
- 8322 Via Sonoma #73, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 1 Bedroom - 1.5 Bath - Fully Furnished Townhous...
Average Apartment Costs in La Jolla Village, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1802. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1605. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1872. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1995.