Lake Murray, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lake Murray, San Diego.
Lake Murray has a population of 16,471 and an average Walk Score of 52. Lake Murray is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lake Murray, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Navajo Bluffs Apartments
- Mission Trails
- Canyon View Apartments
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo, 973 sq. feet, San Carlos, San Diego, 92119
- LIKE NEW! Large upstairs condominium with balcony, great location, near 1-125, I-8, near schools and Grossmont College, across the street from grocery stores. New carpet, Newly remodeled kitchen including new countertops, side by side refrigerator.
- Beautiful Remodel 3 Bedroom 2 Bath in Great Loc...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1850 sqft, $2,395
- Single Story Cottage with 1-Car Garage; Water i...
- Home at the West end of Santee!
- Single Story House, corner lot, with 2-Car Garage
- Charming 3 bedroom House with 2 Car Garage and ...
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1209 sqft, $1,995
- Home Located in beautiful San Carlos!
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1250 sqft, $1,950
- Ground Floor Condo in Casa del Cerro complex
Average Apartment Costs in Lake Murray, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1950.