Lake Murray, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lake Murray, San Diego.
Lake Murray has a population of 16,471 and an average Walk Score of 52. Lake Murray is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lake Murray, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Navajo Bluffs Apartments
- Mission Trails
- Canyon View Apartments
- Completely updated with daul pane windows, vertical blinds, granite counter tops, cooking surface unit, ceiling fans with lights, tri level house, new bathrooms, carpet, paint, two car garage with automatic garage door. Gardener included in rent.
- LIKE NEW! Large upstairs condominium with balcony, great location, near 1-125, I-8, near schools and Grossmont College, across the street from grocery stores. New carpet, Newly remodeled kitchen including new countertops, side by side refrigerator.
- Quaint and Cozy 2 bedroom in MissionTrails Comp...
- Ground Floor Condo in Casa del Cerro complex
- Charming 3 bedroom House with 2 Car Garage and ...
- 6856 Hyde Park Dr #D - 1
- Home at the West end of Santee!
- 2 bed, 1252 sqft, $1,350
- Beautiful Remodel 3 Bedroom 2 Bath in Great Loc...
- In Walking Distance to Most Needed Places
- Wonderful single level home next to Cowles Moun...
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo, 973 sq. feet, San Carlos, San Diego, 92119
Average Apartment Costs in Lake Murray, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $825.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2450.