Lake Murray, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lake Murray, San Diego.
Lake Murray has a population of 16,471 and an average Walk Score of 52. Lake Murray is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lake Murray, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Navajo Bluffs Apartments
- Plan B
- Canyon View Apartments
- LIKE NEW! Large upstairs condominium with balcony, great location, near 1-125, I-8, near schools and Grossmont College, across the street from grocery stores. New carpet, Newly remodeled kitchen including new countertops, side by side refrigerator.
- Completely updated with daul pane windows, vertical blinds, granite counter tops, cooking surface unit, ceiling fans with lights, tri level house, new bathrooms, carpet, paint, two car garage with automatic garage door. Gardener included in rent.
- Beautiful Remodel 3 Bedroom 2 Bath in Great Loc...
- Charming 3 bedroom House with 2 Car Garage and ...
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1209 sqft, $1,795
- Single Story Condo at Brentwood, Upstairs Corne...
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1209 sqft, $1,995
- Home Located in beautiful San Carlos!
- In Walking Distance to Most Needed Places
- Cute Home located in Desirable San Carlos with ...
- Single Story House, corner lot, with 2-Car Garage
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,300
Average Apartment Costs in Lake Murray, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2450.