Lake Murray, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lake Murray, San Diego.
Lake Murray has a population of 16,471 and an average Walk Score of 52. Lake Murray is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lake Murray, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Navajo Bluffs Apartments
- Mission Trails
- Canyon View Apartments
- 1 bed, 700 sqft, $1,000
- In Walking Distance to Most Needed Places
- 2 bed, 873 sqft, $1,475
- 2 bed, 1252 sqft, $1,350
- Ground Floor Condo in Casa del Cerro complex
- Home at the West end of Santee!
- Wonderful single level home next to Cowles Moun...
- Charming 3 bedroom House with 2 Car Garage and ...
- Completely updated with daul pane windows, vertical blinds, granite counter tops, cooking surface unit, ceiling fans with lights, tri level house, new bathrooms, carpet, paint, two car garage with automatic garage door. Gardener included in rent.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo, 973 sq. feet, San Carlos, San Diego, 92119
- LIKE NEW! Large upstairs condominium with balcony, great location, near 1-125, I-8, near schools and Grossmont College, across the street from grocery stores. New carpet, Newly remodeled kitchen including new countertops, side by side refrigerator.
- Beautiful Remodel 3 Bedroom 2 Bath in Great Loc...
Average Apartment Costs in Lake Murray, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $825.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1950.