Lincoln Park, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lincoln Park, San Diego.
Lincoln Park has a population of 8,759 and an average Walk Score of 56. Lincoln Park is the #66 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lincoln Park, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Arbor Village Apartments
- $1450 / 1100ft² - New Section 8 @@Large 3 bedroom (Logan heights/San Diego/ Lincoln park)
- Creekside Villa Apartments
- Remodeled Kitchen, new appliances, fenced yard, huge master bedroom. Close to brand new schools.
- Call or text 619.607.1375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a viewing today! Si habla español! We return calls! 24 hour response time for rental approval! Refundable credit check! Property not available until April 5th.
- 5 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhouse, walking distance to brand new schools, near public bus stop, gated complex, new carpet and paint. Call 619/286-3939 or 619/266-9000 to view this spacious townhouse.
- Two Bedroom Apartment
Average Apartment Costs in Lincoln Park, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1750.