Lincoln Park, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lincoln Park, San Diego.
Lincoln Park has a population of 8,759 and an average Walk Score of 56. Lincoln Park is the #66 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lincoln Park, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Arbor Village Apartments
- $1450 / 1100ft² - New Section 8 @@Large 3 bedroom (Logan heights/San Diego/ Lincoln park)
- Creekside Villa Apartments
- 5 bed, 2.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $1,750
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,250
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 475 sqft, $700
- Remodeled Kitchen, new appliances, fenced yard, huge master bedroom. Close to brand new schools.
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,395
- 5 bed, 2.0 bath, 1700 sqft, $2,600
Average Apartment Costs in Lincoln Park, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2600.