Linda Vista, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Linda Vista, San Diego.
Linda Vista has a population of 23,389 and an average Walk Score of 54. Linda Vista is the #69 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Linda Vista, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Fashion Valley
- Carmel Pacific Ridge
- River Front Condominium Rentals
- Mission Valley, 7627 Hazard Center Dr -Nice Hom...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 800 sqft, $1,250
- 3 Bedroom Townhome Overlooking Fashion Valley
- GREAT central Location (Fashion Valley "Bl...
- Spacious townhome in a great area near schools, shopping, and freeways. Includes a large backyard, a garage, and washer/dryer hookups.
- Linda Vista Duplex avaliable on 7/1/11, tile counter, wood floor, carpet bedroom, ,washer and dryer hook up, huge yard clean, quiet street, near school, freeway, Fashion Valley, 15 minute from the beach.
- Excellent location, wood floor throughout, nice neighborhood, near shopping centers, grocery stores, freeways. Cul de sac, constant cool breeze from the canyon, canyon view.
Average Apartment Costs in Linda Vista, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.