Linda Vista, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Linda Vista, San Diego.
Linda Vista has a population of 23,389 and an average Walk Score of 54. Linda Vista is the #69 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Linda Vista, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Fashion Valley
- Fashion Terrace
- River Front Condominium Rentals
- 2 bed, 1058 sqft, $1,750
- GREAT central Location (Fashion Valley "Bl...
- 3 bed, 1345 sqft, $2,400
- New Construction Model Unit w/ Beautiful Views ...
- Eureka: Reduced! 3BD/2BA Remodeled Clean and re...
- 3 Bedroom Townhome Overlooking Fashion Valley
- Gorgeous 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Available for Rent!
- Linda Vista Duplex avaliable on 7/1/11, tile counter, wood floor, carpet bedroom, ,washer and dryer hook up, huge yard clean, quiet street, near school, freeway, Fashion Valley, 15 minute from the beach.
- Walk To Fashion Valley! Charming, Pet Friendly,...
- 3 bed, 1334 sqft, $1,995
- Spacious townhome in a great area near schools, shopping, and freeways. Includes a large backyard, a garage, and washer/dryer hookups.
Average Apartment Costs in Linda Vista, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1480. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1355. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1605.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1540.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2190.