Linda Vista, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Linda Vista, San Diego.
Linda Vista has a population of 23,389 and an average Walk Score of 54. Linda Vista is the #69 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Linda Vista, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Fashion Valley
- Fashion Terrace
- River Front Condominium Rentals
- Gorgeous 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Available for Rent!
- 3 bed, 1334 sqft, $1,995
- Eureka: Reduced! 3BD/2BA Remodeled Clean and re...
- 3 Bedroom Townhome Overlooking Fashion Valley
- New Construction Model Unit w/ Beautiful Views ...
- Mission Valley, 7627 Hazard Center Dr -Nice Hom...
- Townhome for rent at Park Place Estates!
- Spacious townhome in a great area near schools, shopping, and freeways. Includes a large backyard, a garage, and washer/dryer hookups.
- GREAT central Location (Fashion Valley "Bl...
- Walk To Fashion Valley! Charming, Pet Friendly,...
- Linda Vista Duplex avaliable on 7/1/11, tile counter, wood floor, carpet bedroom, ,washer and dryer hook up, huge yard clean, quiet street, near school, freeway, Fashion Valley, 15 minute from the beach.
Average Apartment Costs in Linda Vista, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1355.