Linda Vista, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Linda Vista, San Diego.
Linda Vista has a population of 23,389 and an average Walk Score of 54. Linda Vista is the #69 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Linda Vista, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Fashion Valley
- Fashion Terrace
- River Front Condominium Rentals
- Linda Vista Duplex avaliable on 7/1/11, tile counter, wood floor, carpet bedroom, ,washer and dryer hook up, huge yard clean, quiet street, near school, freeway, Fashion Valley, 15 minute from the beach.
- 2 bed, 1300 sqft, $1,595
- GREAT central Location (Fashion Valley "Bl...
- Eureka: Reduced! 3BD/2BA Remodeled Clean and re...
- New Listing: Townhome W/Garage In Friars Village
- Mission Valley, 7627 Hazard Center Dr -Nice Hom...
- 4 bed, 11437 sqft, $3,400
- Spacious 3 bedroom townhome in a great location. Close to schools, shopping, and restaurants. Call Kim today at (858) 715-1770
- Gorgeous 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Available for Rent!
- 3 bed, 1200 sqft, $1,950
- Excellent location, wood floor throughout, nice neighborhood, near shopping centers, grocery stores, freeways. Cul de sac, constant cool breeze from the canyon, canyon view.
- Enter a company name
Average Apartment Costs in Linda Vista, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1355.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1695.