Linda Vista, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Linda Vista, San Diego.
Linda Vista has a population of 23,389 and an average Walk Score of 54. Linda Vista is the #69 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Linda Vista, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Fashion Valley
- Carmel Pacific Ridge
- Fashion Terrace
- River Front Condominium Rentals
- Spacious townhome in a great area near schools, shopping, and freeways. Includes a large backyard, a garage, and washer/dryer hookups.
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 800 sqft, $1,250
- Walk to Fashion Valley! Charming, pet friendly,...
- GREAT central Location (Fashion Valley "Bl...
- Linda Vista Duplex avaliable on 7/1/11, tile counter, wood floor, carpet bedroom, ,washer and dryer hook up, huge yard clean, quiet street, near school, freeway, Fashion Valley, 15 minute from the beach.
- New Construction Model Unit w/ Beautiful Views ...
- Gorgeous 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Available for Rent!
- Two Story Condo, Close distance to USD & Mi...
- Mission Valley, 7627 Hazard Center Dr -Nice Hom...
Average Apartment Costs in Linda Vista, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1540.