Logan Heights, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Logan Heights, San Diego.
Logan Heights has a population of 14,642 and an average Walk Score of 62. Logan Heights is the #48 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
- Logan Heights 2 Bedroom Units $1,195.00 Utiliti...
- GREAT 2 BR 1 BA DOWNSTAIRS UNIT IN 4 UNIT GATED COMPLEX - OFFSTREET PARKING - CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TO DOWNTOWN, BUS & TROLLEY - OWNER PAYS HOT WATER, WATER AND SEWAGE - MANAGED BY OWNER 420 2. EVANS, SD. 92113 - NEAREST CROSS STREET OCEANVIEW
- Beautifully renovated unit with a very private gated yard. Convenient location - adjacent to a park, and close to school, grocery store, churches, Costco, and Freeway 15 & 5 access. About 5 minutes to downtown & close to a new Wallmart being built.
- ! ! ! 858-229-7743 No deposit if move in by 4-1-13. 4 Bedroom for the price of a 3 bedroom voucher. Brand new 4-br (yes 4!) remodel with new hardwood floors, walls, kitchen, bathroom. If you see it you will love it! Specials! 858-229-7743. ! ! !
- Call Lawrence 858-699-2165. New Granite Kitchen!!! Complete remodel with hardwood floors.
- 2420 Imperial Ave, San Diego, CA 92102 Contact Phone (858) 774-5933 or (619) 545 3057. 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
- 858-229-7743 Your voucher moves you in. Move in by March 30 and your deposit is only $500. Brand new 3 bedroom remodel with new hardwood floors, walls, kitchen, bathroom. Huge master bedroom! If you see it you will love it! Specials! 858-229-7743
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,250
- Amazing deal on Duplex with washer/dryer Sec 8 ...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 900 sqft, $1,450
- Please call Emil (619) 277-0479. Avail on June 01, 2013 .
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,795