Logan Heights, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Logan Heights, San Diego.
Logan Heights has a population of 14,642 and an average Walk Score of 62. Logan Heights is the #48 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Logan Heights, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,200
- 858-229-7743 Your voucher moves you in. Move in by March 30 and your deposit is only $500. Brand new 3 bedroom remodel with new hardwood floors, walls, kitchen, bathroom. Huge master bedroom! If you see it you will love it! Specials! 858-229-7743
- Please call Emil (619) 277-0479. Avail on June 01, 2013 .
- GREAT 2 BR 1 BA DOWNSTAIRS UNIT IN 4 UNIT GATED COMPLEX - OFFSTREET PARKING - CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TO DOWNTOWN, BUS & TROLLEY - OWNER PAYS HOT WATER, WATER AND SEWAGE - MANAGED BY OWNER 420 2. EVANS, SD. 92113 - NEAREST CROSS STREET OCEANVIEW
- ! ! ! 858-229-7743 No deposit if move in by 4-1-13. 4 Bedroom for the price of a 3 bedroom voucher. Brand new 4-br (yes 4!) remodel with new hardwood floors, walls, kitchen, bathroom. If you see it you will love it! Specials! 858-229-7743. ! ! !
- 1014 S Evans St, San Diego
- Amazing deal on Duplex with washer/dryer Sec 8 ...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,250
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $995
- 3027 Clay St - $500 off 1st Month!!!Large 3Br 2...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,060
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 900 sqft, $1,450
Average Apartment Costs in Logan Heights, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.