Marina, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Marina, San Diego.
Marina has a population of 5,798 and an average Walk Score of 92. Marina is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Marina, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Harborview Apartment Homes
- 600 Front Apartments
- Market Street Square
- Pioneer Warehouse Lofts
- 14. 330 J Street #511 - 1
- 2 bed, $1,850
- $300 off first months rent**Gorgeous loft style...
- $2,195.00 Trellis Building in the Gaslamp 2Bedr...
- San Diego, CA - Apartment - $3,200.00 Available...
- *****Great 1br Condo For Rent**** At San Diego, Ca
- Luxury Condo for Rent at The Meridian in the Ma...
- 2 bed, 1113 sqft, $2,350
- 2 bed, 1290 sqft, $3,800
- Live/Work Loft - Simon Levi Building at San Die...
- Enjoy The Best Of Coronado Living! Enjoy Living...
Average Apartment Costs in Marina, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest studio rent is $1175. The most expensive studio price is $99999.