Marina, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Marina, San Diego.
Marina has a population of 5,798 and an average Walk Score of 92. Marina is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Marina, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Harborview Apartment Homes
- 600 Front Apartments
- 606 3rd Avenue
- 39. 701 Kettner Blvd #194 - 194
- 500 W Harbor Dr, San Diego
- Downtown, San Diego, CA 92101
- 575 Sixth Ave Unit 1007, San Diego, CA 92101
- Remodeled 2b/2b 20th Floor Unit at Harbor Club!...
- Fantastic Condo in the Gaslamp District.
- Live in the Heart of Gaslamp @ Gaslamp City Squ...
- Furnished Crown Bay Rental- 2K at Marina District
- 37. 445 Island Ave. #610 - 1
- *****Great 1br Condo For Rent**** At San Diego, Ca
- 14. 330 J Street #511 - 1
- Live/Work Loft - Simon Levi Building at San Die...
Average Apartment Costs in Marina, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $50599. The cheapest studio rent is $1200. The most expensive studio price is $99999.