Marina, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Marina, San Diego.
Marina has a population of 5,798 and an average Walk Score of 92. Marina is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Marina, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Harborview Apartment Homes
- 600 Front Apartments
- Market Street Square
- Pioneer Warehouse Lofts
- 500 W Harbor Dr, San Diego
- Gaslamp City Square: Live in the Heart of Gasla...
- *****Great 1br Condo For Rent**** At San Diego, Ca
- Furnished Crown Bay Rental- 2K at Marina District
- Enjoy The Best Of Coronado Living! Enjoy Living...
- Luxury Condo for Rent at The Meridian in the Ma...
- Live/Work Loft - Simon Levi Building at San Die...
- 1 bed, 656 sqft, $1,450
- 2 Bedroom Condo For Rent in the Gaslamp! at Gas...
- Remodeled 2b/2b 20th Floor Unit at Harbor Club!...
- 2 bed, 1290 sqft, $3,800
Average Apartment Costs in Marina, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest studio rent is $1175. The most expensive studio price is $99999.