Mira Mesa, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mira Mesa, San Diego.
Mira Mesa has a population of 68,798 and an average Walk Score of 52. Mira Mesa is the #78 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Mira Mesa, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Legacy Apartments
- The Casas
- 2 Beds - Gables Summerset
- Scripps Terrace Apartments
- Mira Monte Apartment Homes
- Esprit Luxury Villas
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 677 sqft, $1,400
- 11667 Compass Point #1 - 1
- Mira Mesa, 10992 Via Abaca - Central location! ...
- Family oriented neighborhood,living room and sunk in family room,close to freeway and military base.Located in all district area.. Close to Elem. Middle and High School. This home is Section 8 approved and qualified.
- $450 deposit perpet
- Penasquitos, 10015 Kika Court- Lovely Home, Gre...
- Westview Pkwy 11829 - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Mira Mesa, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1256. The cheapest studio rent is $1237. The most expensive studio price is $1275.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1394. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1340. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1435.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1472. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1265. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1625.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1895.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2500.