Mira Mesa, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mira Mesa, San Diego.
Mira Mesa has a population of 68,798 and an average Walk Score of 52. Mira Mesa is the #78 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Mira Mesa, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Legacy Apartments
- The Casas
- Gables Summerset
- Scripps Terrace Apartments
- Mira Monte Apartment Homes
- Esprit Luxury Villas
- 2 bed, 1282 sqft, $2,000
- 2 bed, 920 sqft, $1,525
- 10224 Maya Linda Rd #20 - 1
- 1 bed, 604 sqft, $995
- Cute Mira Mesa Condo for Lease at Mira Mesa
- Family oriented neighborhood,living room and sunk in family room,close to freeway and military base.Located in all district area.. Close to Elem. Middle and High School. This home is Section 8 approved and qualified.
- 2 bed, 920 sqft, $1,450
Average Apartment Costs in Mira Mesa, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1230.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1202. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1450.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1399. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1265. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1625.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1945. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1895. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1995.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2500.