Mira Mesa, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mira Mesa, San Diego.
Mira Mesa has a population of 68,798 and an average Walk Score of 52. Mira Mesa is the #78 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Mira Mesa, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Legacy Apartments
- The Casas
- 2 Beds - Gables Summerset
- Scripps Terrace Apartments
- Mira Monte Apartment Homes
- Esprit Luxury Villas
- spacious & airy lower unit by pool & laundry room
- Mira Mesa, 11585 Caminito La Bar #15, Canyon Bl...
- Mira Mesa, 10949 Westonhill Drive- Single Level...
- Mira Mesa, 8357 Summerdale Road #A, Great locat...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1611 sqft, $2,400
- Mira Mesa, 8418 Summerdale Road A, Very Charmin...
- 11667 Compass Point #1 - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Mira Mesa, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1275.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1394. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1340. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1435.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1522. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1265. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1895.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2450. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2500.