Mountain View, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mountain View, San Diego.
Mountain View has a population of 15,141 and an average Walk Score of 57. Mountain View is the #65 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
- Parkcrest Properties
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,900
- Available JUNE 15 2013, so let's get started on the section 8 paperwork process NOW!. Cute little 2 bedroom 1/bath unit
- Gated community, Onsite Laundry facilities, Courtesy patrol, Assigned parking, 2 Playgrounds, Community Room/Learning center featuring Homework Club, One on One tutoring,computer classes, summer activities, field trips, GED program and MORE.
- Move in Specials!!! Easy freeway access. Call 619- NineFourSix-NineNineNineOne for showings and info.
- Esta propiedad es de tres unidades (triplex). Localizado este del I-15. Cerca de Costco. Cada unidad tiene una recamara con parking and conneciones para lavanderia afuerad de la unidad.
- 3 Bedroom 2 bath house. Garage was converted into a bedroom. Nice upgrades throughout. Spacious backyard with a deck.
- large townhouse.washer/dryer hookups. pets up to 30 lbs accepted. gated parking with plenty of street parking. no garage. friend claud in unit 16 can show available units at 1107 s. 41st st. 92113.
- Granite counter tops, mahogany cabinets throughout, 3 full baths, 2 patios, washer dryer hook ups,2 car garage, Near ALL Very Quiet complex
- Spacious Townhome centrally located, no neighbors above or below
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,500
- Delta Street 4028 - 5
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 680 sqft, $1,100
- 37th, San Diego, CA 92113