Nestor, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Nestor, San Diego.
Nestor has a population of 15,804 and an average Walk Score of 43. Nestor is the #95 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Nestor, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Imperial Pacific Village Apartments
- Pacific Point
- Summer Brook
- Oro Vista Villas
- Playa Blanca Condos
- Valley Breeze
- Playa Blanca
- Near Southwest Middle School & Iris St trolley & convenient shopping. Rent starting at $1200.00. Full size washer & dryer included in unit.Private balconies, private fenced yards.Security gated parking.
- Pool Close to ocean beaches Washer / Dryer hook ups Large living rooms Gas stoves 24 hr. emergency maintenance Balcony or Patio Covered assigned parking Close to schools Month to Month available (Add'l fees may apply)
- Very nice remodeled condo,excellent location close to pool area, walking distance to Trolley, schools, freeways, shopping. Private patio, shared one caragarage and one space. Minutes to Intl. border,beaches and Navy bases.
- Maddie Lane 1044
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 950 sqft, $1,114
Average Apartment Costs in Nestor, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1265. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1155. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1375.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1560. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1560. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1560.