Nestor, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Nestor, San Diego.
Nestor has a population of 15,804 and an average Walk Score of 43. Nestor is the #95 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Nestor, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Imperial Pacific Village Apartments
- Pacific Point
- Summer Brook
- Oro Vista Villas
- Playa Blanca Condos
- Valley Breeze Apartments
- Golden Pacific
- Great 2Br Unit ready for Immediately occupancy.
- Playa Blanca
- Pool Close to ocean beaches Washer / Dryer hook ups Large living rooms Gas stoves 24 hr. emergency maintenance Balcony or Patio Covered assigned parking Close to schools Month to Month available (Add'l fees may apply)
- Near Southwest Middle School & Iris St trolley & convenient shopping. Rent starting at $1200.00. Full size washer & dryer included in unit.Private balconies, private fenced yards.Security gated parking.
- 1044 Maddie Lane
- 2 bed, 846 sqft, $995
- 2 bd/2 bath 15 Minutes from Downtown San Diego!
- 2 bd/2 bath 1 Bed w/ Balcony Convenient to Downtow
Average Apartment Costs in Nestor, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1060.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1265. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1155. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1375.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1560.