North Clairemont, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Clairemont, San Diego.
North Clairemont has a population of 14,403 and an average Walk Score of 65. North Clairemont is the #42 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Clairemont, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Barclay Square
- Pacific Palms
- Wonderful North Clairemont Home, Ready May 26th
- 2 bed, 768 sqft, $1,470
- 4439 Verley Ct. San Diego, CA
- Clairemont, 4806 Liebel Ct, Amazing 2 Story Hom...
- 3 bed, 1032 sqft, $2,200
- Clairemont - 3br / 2ba - Amazing Home
- Our spacious one bedroom apartment homes have fully appointed kitchens and ample storage. Our community also features a bright and airy laundry facility for your convenience. Cats welcome!
- Apartment on Clairemont Drive.
- Spacious home in Clairemont
- 3 bed, 954 sqft, $1,800
- 3312 Idlewild Way - Charming Duplex ready for m...
- walk to Clairemint Mesa Shopping Square, near bus #41, #44 ,#50, #105. Easy access to I-5 & 52. New Carpet, New Stove, New Refrigerator, New Paint.
Average Apartment Costs in North Clairemont, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $885.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3475.