North Clairemont, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Clairemont, San Diego.
North Clairemont has a population of 14,403 and an average Walk Score of 65. North Clairemont is the #42 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Clairemont, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Barclay Square
- 5109 Amp 5139 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard
- 3 bed, 1903 sqft, $3,475
- Clairemont, 4806 Liebel Ct, Amazing 2 Story Hom...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $920
- Clairemont - 3br / 2ba - Amazing Home
- Apartment on Clairemont Drive.
- Clairemont, 5030 Cole Street, Charming Single L...
- Beautiful 3Br/2Ba condo with tons of amenities ...
- 3 bed, 1018 sqft, $1,750
- walk to Clairemint Mesa Shopping Square, near bus #41, #44 ,#50, #105. Easy access to I-5 & 52. New Carpet, New Stove, New Refrigerator, New Paint.
Average Apartment Costs in North Clairemont, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2125. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2450.