North Clairemont, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Clairemont, San Diego.
North Clairemont has a population of 14,403 and an average Walk Score of 65. North Clairemont is the #42 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Clairemont, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Barclay Square
- 5109 Amp 5139 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard
- walk to Clairemint Mesa Shopping Square, near bus #41, #44 ,#50, #105. Easy access to I-5 & 52. New Carpet, New Stove, New Refrigerator, New Paint.
- Wonderful North Clairemont Home, Ready May 26th
- 3 bed, 1018 sqft, $1,750
- 3 bed, 1903 sqft, $3,475
- Our spacious one bedroom apartment homes have fully appointed kitchens and ample storage. Our community also features a bright and airy laundry facility for your convenience. Cats welcome!
- 3650 Gaylord Court, San Diego, CA 92117
- Clairemont - 3br / 2ba - Amazing Home
- Clairemont, 5030 Cole Street, Charming Single L...
Average Apartment Costs in North Clairemont, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.