North Clairemont, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Clairemont, San Diego.
North Clairemont has a population of 14,403 and an average Walk Score of 65. North Clairemont is the #42 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Clairemont, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 5109 Amp 5139 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard
- 6363 Beadnell Way
- Apartment on Clairemont Drive.
- walk to Clairemint Mesa Shopping Square, near bus #41, #44 ,#50, #105. Easy access to I-5 & 52. New Carpet, New Stove, New Refrigerator, New Paint.
- 3 bed, 1018 sqft, $1,750
- 3 bed, 1032 sqft, $2,200
- 3 bed, 1818 sqft, $2,250
- Wonderful North Clairemont Home, Ready May 26th
- 3 bed, 954 sqft, $1,800
- Spacious home in Clairemont
- 3312 Idlewild Way - Charming Duplex ready for m...
- $200 off first months rent! Large 2 bedroom, op...
- Clairemont, 4806 Liebel Ct, Amazing 2 Story Hom...
- Our spacious one bedroom apartment homes have fully appointed kitchens and ample storage. Our community also features a bright and airy laundry facility for your convenience. Cats welcome!
Average Apartment Costs in North Clairemont, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2450.