North Clairemont, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Clairemont, San Diego.
North Clairemont has a population of 14,403 and an average Walk Score of 65. North Clairemont is the #42 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Clairemont, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Barclay Square
- Pacific Palms
- 2 bed, 768 sqft, $1,470
- 3 bed, 954 sqft, $1,800
- 3 bed, 1018 sqft, $1,750
- 5 bed, 2348 sqft, $3,200
- 3 bed, 1903 sqft, $3,475
- 3312 Idlewild Way - Charming Duplex ready for m...
- Nice Condo, Central Location
- Our spacious one bedroom apartment homes have fully appointed kitchens and ample storage. Our community also features a bright and airy laundry facility for your convenience. Cats welcome!
- 3 bed, 1818 sqft, $2,250
- Clairemont, 5030 Cole Street, Charming Single L...
- 2 bed, $1,050
- Wonderful North Clairemont Home, Ready May 26th
Average Apartment Costs in North Clairemont, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2687. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3475.