North Park, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Park, San Diego.
North Park has a population of 37,977 and an average Walk Score of 77. North Park is the #16 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
- Please call Keith at (619) 709-2537 for rental information.
- Park Diplomat
- Please call Keith at (619) 709-2537 for additional information.
- North Park Properties
- $975 1bd/1bth apartment for rent - Teralta Heights
- HUGE 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment located in the heart of North Park. Please call Keith at (619) 709-2537 for rental information.
- Two Bedroom Two Bath
- Large 2 story townhome apartment. New kitchen cabinets, counter tops and flooring. Comes with all appliances like refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal. Laundry on site, gated with telecom and assighned car parking.
- Looking for a secure,well-maintained, and conveniently located next to Frwys 8, 805, and 163? Come home to a spacious apt close to schools, Balboa Park, shops and restaurants in the hear of North Park! Located close to Texas and University.
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 650 sqft, $950
- Remodeled condo quality upstairs unit. Appliances e.g. frig, garbage disposal, new stove & dishwasher. New carpet and new tiles in kitchen & both bathrooms. Has skylight, high ceiling,gated, laundry on site & underground parking with remote control.
- Senior Community
- SECURE SENIOR COMMUNITY
- Looking for a secure,well-maintained, and conveniently located next to Frwys 805, 8, & 54! Come home to an apt close to schools, Balboa Park, grocery store, shops and restaurants in the heart of North Park! Located close to University & 30th.
- This sun-filled apartment is walking distance to newly renovated Cherokee Point Elementary & Wilson Middle schools, markets & churches. Easy access to Freeway 15 & 805, and only half block away from MTS bus stop (University/36th).