North Park, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Park, San Diego.
North Park has a population of 37,977 and an average Walk Score of 77. North Park is the #16 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Park, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Please call Keith at (619) 709-2537 for rental information.
- Park Diplomat
- Please call Keith at (619) 709-2537 for additional information.
- Two Bedroom Two Bath
- HUGE 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment located in the heart of North Park. Please call Keith at (619) 709-2537 for rental information.
- $975 1bd/1bth apartment for rent - Teralta Heights
- Senior Community
- Looking for a secure,well-maintained, and conveniently located next to Frwys 8, 805, and 163? Come home to a spacious apt close to schools, Balboa Park, shops and restaurants in the hear of North Park! Located close to Texas and University.
- Large 2 story townhome apartment. New kitchen cabinets, counter tops and flooring. Comes with all appliances like refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal. Laundry on site, gated with telecom and assighned car parking.
- It is a nice 3 bedroom/ 2 bath down stairs unit. It comes with all appliances like refrigerator, dish washer, stove, garbage disposal and laundry on site. It has a large side patio. Has intercom & it is a gated building.
- Looking for a secure,well-maintained, and conveniently located next to Frwys 805, 8, & 54! Come home to an apt close to schools, Balboa Park, grocery store, shops and restaurants in the heart of North Park! Located close to University & 30th.
- Must Be at least 55 Years Old. 1 Bedroom 1 Bath condo. Refrigerator, Stove. UPGRADED. Common areas rooms. Hobby, Craft, Library, and Exercise.92104
- 1 cat with $300 extra deposit and 1 dog upto 50lbs SPACE#28 in rear . Access using remote control
- Remodeled condo quality upstairs unit. Appliances e.g. frig, garbage disposal, new stove & dishwasher. New carpet and new tiles in kitchen & both bathrooms. Has skylight, high ceiling,gated, laundry on site & underground parking with remote control.
- This sun-filled apartment is walking distance to newly renovated Cherokee Point Elementary & Wilson Middle schools, markets & churches. Easy access to Freeway 15 & 805, and only half block away from MTS bus stop (University/36th).
Average Apartment Costs in North Park, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $903.