Oak Park, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oak Park, San Diego.
Oak Park has a population of 14,421 and an average Walk Score of 54. Oak Park is the #74 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oak Park, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- New Condo..open kitchen...2 parking spots gated...
- 3bd/2ba, Attached 2 car garage Fire Place,Washer/Dryer,Stove/Frid, , Fenced Rear yard with Patio, lawn service included; Close to Freeways Quiet Neighborhood.
- granite counter tops, upgraded. full size washer and dryer inside closet.
- Beautiful 4BD/2BA, 2 car garage home, close to the 94 Freeway and approximately 10 minutes from Downtown
- Quiet and private condominium. Rental comes with washer and dryer.
- Great new home! Must see.
- 6 bedroom home, 2900+ sq feet. Beautiful view. Newly remodeled. New tile floors, granite counter-tops, new paint.
- Quiet area. Hardwood floors, fireplace, New bathrooms, 2 car attached garage. Large private backyard.
- Well maintained home, washer/dryer, fridge, new tile floor in kitchen and bathrooms, large patio, fenced yard.
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath with backyard in 3-unit building
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 813 sqft, $1,150
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1120 sqft, $1,300
- Nice, quiet neighborhood, large living room and large backyard, very clean! one car garage, more parking spaces on driveway and on the street. Washer, dryer, brand new gas stove! Ready to move in
- - $2195 / 3br - 1200ft - Upgraded Encanto Famil...
Average Apartment Costs in Oak Park, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1412. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1475.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1885. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1870. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.