Oak Park, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oak Park, San Diego.
Oak Park has a population of 14,421 and an average Walk Score of 54. Oak Park is the #74 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
- - $2195 / 3br - 1200ft - Upgraded Encanto Famil...
- 3bd/2ba, Attached 2 car garage Fire Place,Washer/Dryer,Stove/Frid, , Fenced Rear yard with Patio, lawn service included; Close to Freeways Quiet Neighborhood.
- Beautiful 4BD/2BA, 2 car garage home, close to the 94 Freeway and approximately 10 minutes from Downtown
- Nice, quiet neighborhood, large living room and large backyard, very clean! one car garage, more parking spaces on driveway and on the street. Washer, dryer, brand new gas stove! Ready to move in
- 6 bedroom home, 2900+ sq feet. Beautiful view. Newly remodeled. New tile floors, granite counter-tops, new paint.
- Quiet area. Hardwood floors, fireplace, New bathrooms, 2 car attached garage. Large private backyard.
- Great new home! Must see.
- Well maintained home, washer/dryer, fridge, new tile floor in kitchen and bathrooms, large patio, fenced yard.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,350
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 994 sqft, $1,475
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1150 sqft, $1,700
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath with backyard in 3-unit building
- New Condo..open kitchen...2 parking spots gated...
- Near schools, bus route, shopping Property available June 1st