Oak Park, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oak Park, San Diego.
Oak Park has a population of 14,421 and an average Walk Score of 54. Oak Park is the #74 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,350
- Beautiful 4BD/2BA, 2 car garage home, close to the 94 Freeway and approximately 10 minutes from Downtown
- granite counter tops, upgraded. full size washer and dryer inside closet.
- Quiet area. Hardwood floors, fireplace, New bathrooms, 2 car attached garage. Large private backyard.
- Near schools, bus route, shopping Property available June 1st
- Great new home! Must see.
- 6 bedroom home, 2900+ sq feet. Beautiful view. Newly remodeled. New tile floors, granite counter-tops, new paint.
- Well maintained home, washer/dryer, fridge, new tile floor in kitchen and bathrooms, large patio, fenced yard.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1256 sqft, $1,870
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath with backyard in 3-unit building
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1150 sqft, $1,700
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 813 sqft, $1,150
- New Condo..open kitchen...2 parking spots gated...
- - $2195 / 3br - 1200ft - Upgraded Encanto Famil...