Otay Mesa West, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Otay Mesa West, San Diego.
Otay Mesa West has a population of 30,656 and an average Walk Score of 51. Otay Mesa West is the #80 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Otay Mesa West, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Summer Brook
- Valley Breeze
- Great 2Br Unit ready for Immediately occupancy.
- Foxwood Apartments
- Move in ready rental with new carpet and paint ready for immediate occupancy.
- 3530 Arey Drive 3b/2b, San Diego 92154 At Candl...
- Maddie Lane 1044
- Beautifully remodeled 5 bedroom home available ...
- Pool Close to ocean beaches Washer / Dryer hook ups Large living rooms Gas stoves 24 hr. emergency maintenance Balcony or Patio Covered assigned parking Close to schools Month to Month available (Add'l fees may apply)
- Otay Mesa, San Diego, CA 92154
- 2 bd/2 bath 1 Bed w/ Balcony Convenient to Downtow
- 1495 25th St
Average Apartment Costs in Otay Mesa West, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1395.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2295.