Otay Mesa West, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Otay Mesa West, San Diego.
Otay Mesa West has a population of 30,656 and an average Walk Score of 51. Otay Mesa West is the #80 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Otay Mesa West, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Summer Brook
- Valley Breeze
- Foxwood Apartments
- located in Nestor neighborhood (South San Diego). Please do not knock on door un current tenants finish moving cleaning and turn over the keys. They do not want to be bothered by prospective tenants. e-mail me and I can send you many pics.
- Near Southwest Middle School & Iris St trolley & convenient shopping. Rent starting at $1200.00. Full size washer & dryer included in unit.Private balconies, private fenced yards.Security gated parking.
- Move in ready rental with new carpet and paint ready for immediate occupancy.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,625
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1134 sqft, $1,580
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1150 sqft, $1,560
- 4 bed, 3.0 bath, $2,095
- Maddie Lane 1044
- Pool Close to ocean beaches Washer / Dryer hook ups Large living rooms Gas stoves 24 hr. emergency maintenance Balcony or Patio Covered assigned parking Close to schools Month to Month available (Add'l fees may apply)
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 950 sqft, $1,114
- Otay Mesa, San Diego, CA 92154
- 3530 Arey Drive 3b/2b, San Diego 92154 At Candl...
Average Apartment Costs in Otay Mesa West, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1395.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1422. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1595.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1580.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2295.