Otay Mesa West, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Otay Mesa West, San Diego.
Otay Mesa West has a population of 30,656 and an average Walk Score of 51. Otay Mesa West is the #80 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Otay Mesa West, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Summer Brook
- Valley Breeze
- Foxwood Apartments
- Pool Close to ocean beaches Washer / Dryer hook ups Large living rooms Gas stoves 24 hr. emergency maintenance Balcony or Patio Covered assigned parking Close to schools Month to Month available (Add'l fees may apply)
- Near Southwest Middle School & Iris St trolley & convenient shopping. Rent starting at $1200.00. Full size washer & dryer included in unit.Private balconies, private fenced yards.Security gated parking.
- 6 bed, 3.0 bath, 3500 sqft, $2,485
- Otay Mesa, San Diego, CA 92154
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1150 sqft, $1,560
- Move in ready rental with new carpet and paint ready for immediate occupancy.
- 1044 Maddie Lane
- 5 bed, 3.0 bath, 2400 sqft, $2,500
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,625
- 4 bed, 3.0 bath, 1650 sqft, $1,999
- 4 bed, 3.0 bath, $2,095
- Beautifully remodeled 5 bedroom home available ...
Average Apartment Costs in Otay Mesa West, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1395.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1999. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2095.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.