Pacific Beach, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pacific Beach, San Diego.
Pacific Beach has a population of 30,027 and an average Walk Score of 72. Pacific Beach is the #26 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pacific Beach, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casas By The Sea
- Pacific Beach Town Homes
- The Pacific at Mission Bay
- Pacific Heights
- 05. 2154 Grand Ave - 2154
- Bay Ho 2bd/2bth, Downstairs, Private patio, Tan...
- Beach Rental
- 3 bed, 1320 sqft, $2,995
- Office Space Available in Great Location!!!
- St. George Manor
- Quiet Prime Neighborhood | 3rd Story w/Bay View...
- 1730 Pacific Beach Dr.
- 2 bed, 821 sqft, $1,475
- Large 1 bedroom ~ Pacific Beach ~ Bright & ...
- South Mission Oceanview Duplex
Average Apartment Costs in Pacific Beach, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1287. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1135. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1450.