Pacific Beach, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pacific Beach, San Diego.
Pacific Beach has a population of 30,027 and an average Walk Score of 72. Pacific Beach is the #26 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pacific Beach, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casas By The Sea
- Pacific Beach Town Homes
- The Pacific at Mission Bay
- Pacific Heights
- Pacific Beach House for Rent
- 1 Bedroom Apartment in Pacific Beach.
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $1,400
- 4060 Huerfano Ave 344, San Diego
- St. George Manor
- 2 bed, 821 sqft, $1,475
- Luxurious Spacious 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Just Step...
- 1 bed, $1,350
- Beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath in great PB location!
- South Mission Oceanview Duplex
- 1 bed, 500 sqft, $1,095
Average Apartment Costs in Pacific Beach, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1075.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1135. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1450.