Paradise Hills, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Paradise Hills, San Diego.
Paradise Hills has a population of 16,749 and an average Walk Score of 45. Paradise Hills is the #92 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Paradise Hills, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Beautiful 2 story townhouse,hard wood floors, w...
- Close to schools. Community pool. Garage and parking space.
- 1 dog max 25lbs(+$500 dep) & 1 cat(+$300 dep)
- Luxury Living is Yours at Park Bonita!! at Boni...
- Charming 3B/2BA W/ Att. Garage, New Carpet &...
- 2845 Allew Way- No App. Fee!! Beautiful Remodel...
- Upgraded 4 bedroom Single Family home!!
- House 3br 1ba $1500
- Well maintained townhome in convenient area. Garage, playground and pool on site!!!
- 2 bed, 866 sqft, $1,225
- 2 bed, 3000 sqft, $1,300
Average Apartment Costs in Paradise Hills, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.