Point Loma Heights, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Point Loma Heights, San Diego.
Point Loma Heights has a population of 18,360 and an average Walk Score of 62. Point Loma Heights is the #49 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Point Loma Heights, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gables Point Loma
- Mariners Cove Apartments
- Stonewood Gardens Apartment
- Top Floor Condo Gated Community Pools Galore An...
- Loma Portal Home for Rent at Loma Portal
- 2bd Pet Friendly Apartments In The Point Loma Area
- Newly Remodeled 2nd Story Unit
- 2051 Bacon Street
- SMALL PETS NO MORE THEN 25LBS ALLOWED PET RENT $20 PET DEP $400
- 3 bed, 3645 sqft, $4,300
- Studio One Block from Beach. at Ocean Beach
- 2 bed, 1218 sqft, $2,195
- SMALL PETS 25LBS $400 PET DEPOSIT $20 PET RENT
- Point Loma, San Diego, CA 92107
Average Apartment Costs in Point Loma Heights, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1330.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1515. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1430. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.