Rancho Bernardo, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego.
Rancho Bernardo has a population of 37,328 and an average Walk Score of 40. Rancho Bernardo is the #99 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Bernardo, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- La Terraza Apartments
- Los Arcos
- Spacious one bedroom home in Rancho Bernardo, c...
- 1br, 1ba, in the Il Palio complex near Rancho B...
- 2 bed, $1,750
- Lovely Furnished Home In Rancho Bernardo
- Available July 1st! at Rancho Bernardo
- 2 Bedroom - $1795-$2100
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 704 sqft, $1,100
- 11893 Camintio Ryone - 0
- ***Golf Course View At Rancho Bernardo
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath
- 2Bd+2Ba Condo in The Falls, 4S Ranch (92127, Ra...
- Renovated Beautiful Home for Rent in Seven Oaks...
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho Bernardo, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1370.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1795. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1925.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1920. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3050. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3300.