Rancho Bernardo, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego.
Rancho Bernardo has a population of 37,328 and an average Walk Score of 40. Rancho Bernardo is the #99 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Bernardo, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Los Arcos
- Spacious one bedroom home in Rancho Bernardo, c...
- 2 Bdrm View Condo in Rancho Bernardo
- Lovely 3/2 in Resort Like Community!
- If You Lived Here, You Would Be Smiling, Lovely...
- 2/2 Private, 2 masters, laundry in unit! at San...
- Beautiful 1 BR available June 1st
- 3 bed, $1,700
- Best location, Available 1st week in October
- 11317 avenida de los lobos
- 2 Bedroom - $1795-$2100
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath
- Beautiful Resort-style Living at Ventana Apartm...
- Breathtaking Views from This 4S Ranch Home in I...
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho Bernardo, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1370.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1795. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1925.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1920. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3795.