Rancho Bernardo, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego.
Rancho Bernardo has a population of 37,328 and an average Walk Score of 40. Rancho Bernardo is the #99 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Bernardo, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Deerwood (San Diego)
- Los Arcos
- Casa Bernardo
- 2 bed, 1450 sqft, $1,925
- 2 bed, 1119 sqft, $1,595
- 1 bed, 704 sqft, $1,295
- $1325 / 2br - 55 Plus Beautiful Oaks North End ...
- Renovated Beautiful Home for Rent in Seven Oaks...
- Nice and Spacious Rancho Bernardo Condo (The Fa...
- Fantastic 2 bedroom Condo in Rancho Bernardo wi...
- Panoramic views within Rancho Bernado Community
- Available Now! at Rancho Bernardo
- 3 bed, 1225 sqft, $1,850
- Beautiful Resort-style Living at Ventana Apartm...
- Move in Special - Includes Free RB Swin & T...
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho Bernardo, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1322. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1400.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1695. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1325. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1925.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1930. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3795.