Rancho Bernardo, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego.
Rancho Bernardo has a population of 37,328 and an average Walk Score of 40. Rancho Bernardo is the #99 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Bernardo, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Deerwood (San Diego)
- Los Arcos
- AMAZING ENTRY LEVEL ONE BEDROOM @ SAN DIEGO.
- 2 Bedroom - $1795-$2100
- 1 bed, 704 sqft, $1,295
- Panoramic views within Rancho Bernado Community
- Lovely 3/2 in Resort Like Community!
- 3 bed, $1,700
- Breathtaking Views from This 4S Ranch Home in I...
- Single-Family Home
- Beautiful Resort-style Living at Ventana Apartm...
- 3 bed, 1651 sqft, $1,940
- 11317 avenida de los lobos
- Beautiful Upgraded Condo in Villa Taviana, Ranc...
- If You Lived Here, You Would Be Smiling, Lovely...
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho Bernardo, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1400.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1695. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1325. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1925.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1920. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3795.