Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego.
Rancho Penasquitos has a population of 50,048 and an average Walk Score of 38. Rancho Penasquitos is the #102 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cresta Bella
- Penasquitos Point
- Canyon Rim
- eaves Rancho Penasquitos
- Montierra (San Diego)
- Ridgewood Village
- ***New Listing - 2nd Floor Condo In Savannah Te...
- 3 bed, $1,700
- Breathtaking Views from This 4S Ranch Home in I...
- Single level. Granite counter tops, black appliances. Wood laminate floors, bedrooms carpeted. Washer/dryer. 1 car garage. Lots of storage.
- Beautifully upgraded 2 BR/1 BA condo in the hig...
- 2Bd+2Ba Condo in The Falls, 4S Ranch (92127, Ra...
- Penasquitos, 14353 Bourgeois Way- Beautiful Bri...
- Penasquitos, 13177 Deron Avenue- Fantastic Loca...
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho Penasquitos, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $990. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1520.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1472. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1615.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2475.