Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego.
Rancho Penasquitos has a population of 50,048 and an average Walk Score of 38. Rancho Penasquitos is the #102 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Canyon Rim
- eaves Rancho Penasquitos
- Penasquitos Point
- Ridgewood Village
- Upgraded 4B/2.5BA With A/C, Attached 2 Car Gara...
- 5 Bedroom - $1340-$1350
- Great location 2Bed /2Bath - Scripps Poway Park...
- ***New Listing - 2nd Floor Condo In Savannah Te...
- 11321 Avenida De Los Lobos
- Penasquitos, 10015 Kika Court- Lovely Home, Gre...
- Amazing 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhome with Attached...
- 4 bed, 3.0 bath, 1499 sqft, $2,300
- Westview Pkwy 11829 - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho Penasquitos, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1310. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $990. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1350.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1505. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1610.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2147. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2395.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2675.