Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego.
Rancho Penasquitos has a population of 50,048 and an average Walk Score of 38. Rancho Penasquitos is the #102 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Canyon Rim
- Penasquitos Point
- eaves Rancho Penasquitos
- Ridgewood Village
- Via Solare 7765 - 1
- Penasquitos, 10015 Kika Court- Lovely Home, Gre...
- San Diego, CA - Condo - $1,700.00 Available Feb...
- 2Bd+2Ba Condo in The Falls, 4S Ranch (92127, Ra...
- Breathtaking Views from This 4S Ranch Home in I...
- ***New Listing - 2nd Floor Condo In Savannah Te...
- $500 Off 1st Month's Rent!! Spacious 2 Bedr...
- Amazing 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhome with Attached...
- Sabre Springs, 10884 Creekbridge Place, AC, Fir...
Average Apartment Costs in Rancho Penasquitos, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $990. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1350.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1495. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1580.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2475.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1340.