Rolando, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rolando, San Diego.
Rolando has a population of 6,469 and an average Walk Score of 76. Rolando is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rolando, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casa La Mesa
- Aztec Pacific
- Dorado Plaza Apartments
- Quiet, close-knit community - perfect study environment. Senior center/manager on-site. Bright and sunny - lots of windows w/wonderful cross breeze. Perfect study environment.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $1,800
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $1,825
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1258 sqft, $2,200
- 3 Bedroom, 1 and 1/2 Bath, Bi-Level Condo, with...
- PLEASE READ AD: We have a 4 Brm House for Rent. 1 year lease. Renewable afterwards. Close to SDSU. This is a Superb 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath home. Spacious bedrooms, Rec room, Kitchen. Completely remodeled:
- One bedroom in La Mesa
Average Apartment Costs in Rolando, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $920.