Rolando, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rolando, San Diego.
Rolando has a population of 6,469 and an average Walk Score of 76. Rolando is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rolando, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casa La Mesa
- Aztec Pacific
- Dorado Plaza Apartments
- Quiet, close-knit community - perfect study environment. Senior center/manager on-site. Bright and sunny - lots of windows w/wonderful cross breeze. Perfect study environment.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $1,800
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1800 sqft, $2,400
- One bedroom in La Mesa
- 3 Bedroom, 1 and 1/2 Bath, Bi-Level Condo, with...
- Large living room, large family/bonus room, hardwood floors, tiled in kitchen and bathrooms, stainless steel appliances-fridge, oven, & microwave. Double-paned windows. Rock landscaping and artifical turf reduce water usage costs. Three fruit trees.
- Three nice and open bedrooms and two baths in college area, walking to SDSU, near public transportation, and close to shopping center, schools, churches & library.
Average Apartment Costs in Rolando, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $920.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2200.