Rolando, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rolando, San Diego.
Rolando has a population of 6,469 and an average Walk Score of 76. Rolando is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
- Aztec Pacific
- Dorado Plaza Apartments
- College Area -Great 2br/1ba Lower Unit W/Patio ...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 900 sqft, $1,500
- PLEASE READ AD: We have a 4 Brm House for Rent. 1 year lease. Renewable afterwards. Close to SDSU. This is a Superb 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath home. Spacious bedrooms, Rec room, Kitchen. Completely remodeled:
- Apartment in Mid-City, San Diego, CA
- Large living room, large family/bonus room, hardwood floors, tiled in kitchen and bathrooms, stainless steel appliances-fridge, oven, & microwave. Double-paned windows. Rock landscaping and artifical turf reduce water usage costs. Three fruit trees.
- College Area Detached Cottage - 2 br., 2 ba. + ...
- One bedroom in La Mesa
- 2br - 1ba Single Story Duplex, Close to SDSU, T...